Secret Mean Stinks Fearlessly Fresh Scent Body Spray uploaded by Rachelle O.Secret Mean Stinks Fearlessly Fresh Scent Body Spray uploaded by Maryann A.

BY GENERIC

Secret Mean Stinks Fearlessly Fresh Scent Body Spray: Enjoy an extra splash of scent Lightly floral, lightly fruity, very fresh Stand up against what stinks see more...

Audrey S.
Athens, GA
My sister gave this to me and I have come to love it. I only use it on occasions as it can be STRONG. do not breathe in after you spray it. However, once it is applied to your body, it smells great and lasts all day. I am on my second can!
Angela O.
Carrollton, TX
Smells amazing!!!! And leaves you feeling refreshed all day long lasting too! I definitely recommend this product especially if you sweat a lot and it's a cute spray bottle which is easy to apply! Loovve it
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
Very sporty smell. Great for the beach or the gym. Not to replace regular deodorant ..but very nice as an extra protection for summer. I love mine and it was on sale too
Taylor M.
Massillon, OH
For those of you that do not like roll on deodorant this is for you, although it is not a replacement!!! It smells extremely good and is so worth it for the price!
Rachelle O.
Hudson, FL
This spray is amazing. The smell stays with you most of the day and is not overwhelming. Reminds me of the female version of axe.
Rosie G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this spray it smells good and it's for a good cause....I still have mine but I love using it a lot.

Walmart