BY SECRET

With Secret Invisible Spray Antiperspirant and Deodorant, spraying on freshness is a breeze. Body sprays can leave you smelling nice, but only Secret Invisible Sprays give you 48 hours of freshness while protecting from odor and sweat. It goes on invisible and dry to reduce white marks on your clothing and your skin. Luxe Lavender scent has alluring and captivating lily and lavender fragrance. Start your morning with a fresh spray that helps keep you protected all day. Brought to you by America's #1 Women's Deodorant brand. Color: Light Blue. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Hollie N.
Hollie N.
Ashland, KY
I am really πŸ’ž loving the Secret Invisible Spray Antiperspirant & Deodorant πŸ”‹in Boho Berry πŸ“! It goes on πŸ’―% invisible πŸ‘» & dries super fastπŸ’¨! No more embarrassing 😬 white marks on your clothes πŸ‘— or skin πŸ’ƒ! It smells πŸ‘ƒ fabulous πŸ’! It has a light πŸ’«, sweet 🍭, floral 🌼 scent that lasts & lasts! The oder πŸ’© & sweat πŸ‹ protection is unbeatable πŸ’ͺ! It provides you with a full 48 hours πŸ•š of total freshness πŸƒ! I would highly πŸ” recommend the Secret Invisible Spray Antiperspirant & Deodorant πŸ”‹ to every woman πŸ‘± wanting to be fresh 🚿 & smell πŸ‘ƒ amazing ✨ from morning 🌀 'till night πŸŒ™!!! πŸ‘―
5 Stars πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸ‘ƒ

#Secret #SecretInvisibleSpray #SecretBohoBerry #ISmellFabulous
Edna C.
Edna C.
Denver, CO
I got to try this Secret deodorant spray in luxe lavender for free thanks to shopper army. It truly goes on invisible and I was covered for more than 30 hours for sure. I really enjoyed this and I would recommend it, the only thing I did not like too much is the amount of spray that gets in the air when your spray it because it makes my throat and nose feel weird if I inhale too much. Other than that this is pretty great.
Cheryl W.
Cheryl W.
Secret Invisible Spray Antiperspirant and Deodorant gives you 48 hours of freshness while protecting from odor and sweat. It does go on invisible and dry and I didn't notice any white marks on my skin or clothes.
Luxe Lavender is a nice scent containing alluring lily and lavender fragrance. It does seem to provide all day dryness and freshness and it's easy to use with it's locking twist lid. I would recommend to friends.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
I got to try this product free and I'm loving it! It smells great, and has a cool refreshing feel to it. It doesn't leave white marks on your clothing and you don't have to worry about it wearing off. It lasts all day long. I'd definitely go out and buy this product.
Renae B.
Renae B.
Griffin, GA
This secret deodorant spray with lavender is a hard working yet it still keeps you smelling fresh, as if you hadn't been working hard. It is definitely invisible on me and my clothes. Secret Luxe Lavender Invisible Spray Antiperspirant and Deodorant - 3.8oz, Light Blue
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Thomasville, GA
Love this deodorant. It last all day. It keeps me fresh and doesn't leave white stains on me or my clothing. It smell amazing but not over powering. Bottle last a while too.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Radcliff, KY
I was very surprised when using this product I got it tried for the first time and it smells excellent let me tell you it does last for 24 hours I didn't get a lump under my arm and so far it's my favorite.