With Secret Invisible Spray Antiperspirant and Deodorant, spraying on freshness is a breeze. Body sprays can leave you smelling nice, but only Secret Invisible Sprays give you 48 hours of freshness while protecting from odor and sweat. It goes on invisible and dry to reduce white marks on your clothing and your skin. Luxe Lavender scent has alluring and captivating lily and lavender fragrance. Start your morning with a fresh spray that helps keep you protected all day. Brought to you by America's #1 Women's Deodorant brand. Color: Light Blue. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Valerie M.
I just recently finished up a can of Dove spray deodorant and, that having been the first deodorant of the aerosol variety, I decided to pick this one up. It was on sale, I had an ibotta rebate for it... why not, right? I've used the solid form of this scent and enjoyed it, so I thought I might enjoy it. I've been using it for a few days now and, while I don't sweat nearly as badly as some do, the longevity of the product is not my concern. After spraying even just a small amount of the product, I'm enveloped in a cloud of a chemical fog that takes forever to settle. Even after holding my breath, spraying, and walking a couple of yards I away, I can't seem to shake off the smell. Once it's settled, it smells great, but how is that different than the solid form? I don't find the aerosol worth it, albeit it is more convenient. Convenience is a small price to pay for not choking on the chemical byproduct of this seemingly attractive aerosol deodorant.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
I had high hopes for this but unfortunately it did not work like I needed it to. I have used Dove dry spray with success for a few years but when I went to buy more saw Secret had a spray so I decided to try it. I sweat a lot, like a stuffed pig so I need a product to keep me dry, this worked for about an hour. I used to buy secret for years because it was my favorite brand so I'm bummed this did nothing for me.
Codi W.
Kokomo, IN
Great stuff! I love the lavender scent. And it’s easy to apply. Long lasting, keeps me smelling fresh all day at work. And it doesn’t transfer onto clothes. I wear black to work every day and never have those dreaded deodorant marks. I even keep an extra bottle in my drawer at work just in case but I haven’t needed it yet!
Valarie R.
I DO NOT like this product at all! The bottle is alright and the spray comes out fine, but the smell is absolutely nasty. It comes out of the can very wet and takes about 1.5 minutes to dry. I bought this product in “ boho berry “ and it smells like tangy sour peaches, why would I want my pits to smell like sour peaches? it does not keep smell away and I’m not even a sweaty person, it’s like the smell of the deodorant mixes with your “ human smell “ and turns sour and gross. A family member also tried it and had the same result! I do not think this blocks smell or prevents sweating. I do think this could be a good product if the scents where changed perhaps.
Ericka H.
I Love it it smells so good doesn’t leave the white marks on your clothes like the roll on Kind just spray and go but it is a little pricey depending on where you buy it from and it last me for about 2 1/2 months maybe even longer. Secret Luxe Lavender Invisible Spray Antiperspirant and Deodorant - 3.8oz, Light Blue
Hollie N.
Ashland, KY
I am really 💞 loving the Secret Invisible Spray Antiperspirant & Deodorant 🔋in Boho Berry 🍓! It goes on 💯% invisible 👻 & dries super fast💨! No more embarrassing 😬 white marks on your clothes 👗 or skin 💃! It smells 👃 fabulous 💐! It has a light 💫, sweet 🍭, floral 🌼 scent that lasts & lasts! The oder 💩 & sweat 🏋 protection is unbeatable 💪! It provides you with a full 48 hours 🕚 of total freshness 🍃! I would highly 🔝 recommend the Secret Invisible Spray Antiperspirant & Deodorant 🔋 to every woman 👱 wanting to be fresh 🚿 & smell 👃 amazing ✨ from morning 🌤 'till night 🌙!!! 👯
5 Stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟👃

#Secret #SecretInvisibleSpray #SecretBohoBerry #ISmellFabulous
Angela S.
Radcliff, KY
I was very surprised when using this product I got it tried for the first time and it smells excellent let me tell you it does last for 24 hours I didn't get a lump under my arm and so far it's my favorite.
Cheryl W.
Secret Invisible Spray Antiperspirant and Deodorant gives you 48 hours of freshness while protecting from odor and sweat. It does go on invisible and dry and I didn't notice any white marks on my skin or clothes.
Luxe Lavender is a nice scent containing alluring lily and lavender fragrance. It does seem to provide all day dryness and freshness and it's easy to use with it's locking twist lid. I would recommend to friends.
Edna C.
Denver, CO
I got to try this Secret deodorant spray in luxe lavender for free thanks to shopper army. It truly goes on invisible and I was covered for more than 30 hours for sure. I really enjoyed this and I would recommend it, the only thing I did not like too much is the amount of spray that gets in the air when your spray it because it makes my throat and nose feel weird if I inhale too much. Other than that this is pretty great.
Renae B.
Griffin, GA
This secret deodorant spray with lavender is a hard working yet it still keeps you smelling fresh, as if you hadn't been working hard. It is definitely invisible on me and my clothes. Secret Luxe Lavender Invisible Spray Antiperspirant and Deodorant - 3.8oz, Light Blue