Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersVictoria's Secret
Secret Love Victoria Sort Lotion pour le corps Fantasies

Secret Love Victoria Sort Lotion pour le corps Fantasies

by Victoria's Secret

About the product:

• With notes of Rose, Gardenia, Hyacinth, Sweet Pea, Pear And Vanilla.
  • Recommended For Casual Use
  • 8.4 Oz

Hii? I’m looking for a good lotions that smells sweet like fruit but not too strong do you guys have any recommendations
Mee gusta su aroma lo recomiendo ?
Start your review of Secret Love Victoria Sort Lotion pour le corps Fantasies!
Product Highlights
I love Victoria's Secret Love Spell Hydrating Body Lotion ! It smells amazing it has a freesia scent to it. This lotion absorbs well into my skin. It has a distinguishable smell to it. I really like this lotion I just wish scent wise it would last longer.in reviews
Ci T.
Greenville, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I use to wear this lotion all the time. But it was when I was a teenager and working at bath and body works in the mall. This lotion kelp my hands and body well hydrated I didn't have to apply as many times as the lotion no a days.I loved the smell as well as everyone else. There were a few who thought it was overwhelming and I get that but it I loved it.😂 You can not find a lotion with the consistency that this had back then. This has a mixture of cherry blossom and peach.
Gabriela A.
Secret Love Victoria Sort Lotion pour le corps Fantasies uploaded by Gabriela A.
I love everything about VS and this body lotion is not the exception, although I have found some details, first I recommend it as a cream to add a touch of smell and sensuality to your body after the shower, because I do not consider it to be A cream that you should buy if you want an intense moisturizing, also have to keep in mind that its aroma in a little strong, so if you are sensitive to intense aromas I do not recommend it! Except this, it seems like a good lotion for daily use or for a special occasion when you need the aroma to be your ally!
Shalayna G.
Petal, MS
This is my all-time favorite scent from Victoria's Secret for my birthday and for Christmas my husband always gets me the love spell gift set I love the tones of cherry blossom and Peach it's got a nice fragrance to it but it's not overly flowery I have really bad allergies and I can wear this in with no issue at all love love love this lotion it helps with my dry skin and gives my skin silky smooth feel and look and I just all out feel awesome when I have it on my hubby likes the scent too LOL I like getting my feet rubbed!!
Victoria R.
Douglas, Ga
I haven't actually had this scent but I love Victoria secret lotions they smell so good and are non greasy so they leave you smelling great and looking great without the oils of some lotions I would definitely give them a 5 out of 5 rating
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Love Spell is the most amazing fragrance I have ever experienced. It is a great product at a great price. The scent lasts all day. I almost hate to shower because it seems sinful to wash away that fragrance. I will never ever stop buying Love Spell.
Diana H.
Santa Cruz, CA
Secret Love Victoria Sort Lotion pour le corps Fantasies uploaded by Diana H.
Love spell is amazing I love vs lotions but lately my fave has been enchanted apple. I could eat myself.
paola C.
Knoxville, TN
Secret Love Victoria Sort Lotion pour le corps Fantasies uploaded by paola C.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
This cream is very good, the price and the aroma that it has to love the size is perfect too ☑️👍🏻😍I lovee. 👏🏻👏🏻. super good and the perfect consistency. Secret Love Victoria Sort Lotion pour le corps Fantasies
Jade H.
Fiatt, IL
I currently have this lotion next to my chair! I like the way it smells and how it feels on my legs not greasy or oily.
Casandra L.
Umatilla, OR
Love this scent. It's absolutely my favorite for anytime of year. I love to stock up when it's on sale
Sammi G.
Newcastle, OK
Secret Love Victoria Sort Lotion pour le corps Fantasies uploaded by Sammi G.
Purchased at: Macy's
Very lovely smell, feel the smell last a good while and is great for my skin. I get patches of dry skin from time to time and this is a must for me. I carry it in my purse. 🥰💗
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Patience B.
Sioux Falls, SD
il y a 2 ans
Autara H. il y a 2 ans
The Love Spell scent is a very popular one. It’s definitely one of my top favorites!
Ivon C.