BY SECRET

Secret lily anti-perspirant/deodorant - 2.6 oz see more...

• Is this type of deodorant good for sensitive skin? 4 Answers
  • I really need a new deodorant mine haven't working how is...1 Answers
  • Where i can buy it?3 Answers
Secret Lily Anti-perspirant/deodorant - 2.6 oz
  • "It smells amazing, and also keeps me from sweating, a lot of deodorants only do one or the other for me. " in 1 review
  • "Secret Lily Anti-perspirant smells really really good and last all day long, secret is my favorite deodorant brand" in 1 review
  • "This deoderant smells really good and lasts all day." in 1 review
Jenell J.
Sacramento , CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is by far the best deodorant I have ever used!! I love the smell it leaves me feeling fresh all day and smelling like delicious sweet roses 🌹.. The smell actually last all day long and I would recommend to anyone who loves a good smelling deodorant!
Brittany A.
York
I've tried tons of deordent and this one is by far my favorite I only have to apply once twice the very tops a day much less than others I tried its long lasting and the smell is kinda strong but definitely better than the sweat smell I have been told a few times people like my spray but its my secret that its just my deodorant lol
Nava S.
Indiana
Okay... I know what you're thinking. Deodorant is deodorant, are you seriously reviewing it? But I honestly think there are a lot of deodorants out there that are a hit or miss. With that being said, this one is definitely a hit! I love how strong it and the smell is nice, too.
Francisca O.
san diego, CA
Secret deodorants are the only ones that work well for me. I buy my deodorants at walmart and some of them come in packs. I like these because they smell freash all day. Even when i go to the gym. They last a very long time. I highly reccomend secret.
Brooklynn W.
Wichita, KS
This is my favorite deodorant it’s literally one of the only deodorants I’ve tried that will actually last me all day long! Very nice quality doesn’t ball up in your underarm which is great because that’s alway embarassing🤦🏽‍♀️ 10/10 Highly recommend
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
I use this daily. It works well. I sweat a lot, so it keeps me smelling fresh, but not looking fresh. I recently tried a natural deodorant and it didn’t work so I’ve switched back. I usually buy it at target or the grocery store.
Emily D.
North East, MD
We all know how important a good deodorant is!! I am not a heavy sweater by any means, but when I am, it is stress sweat and it is BAD! This is the only deodorant I have found to combat that! I do prefer the solid formula over the gel so there is occasionally and expectedly some transfer onto my shirts, but this isn’t abnormal and it does come out in the wash. So many amazing fragrances to choose from and very affordable!
Angelica B.
madison
My deodorant hasn’t changed in 20yrs. Lol! I love this stuff. It smells good, it’s not thick, it doesn’t make me sweat. It keeps me cool. The price and value is great. I highly recommend this product to everyone!
Candace E.
clarksville, TN
I really enjoy this deodorant, smells really good, and lasts a long time. I’ve been using this product for a few years now. The price is a good low price. I definitely recommend this product.
Skylar L.
Liverpool, NY
I love secret deodorant and I love love love the smell of this Paris rose deodorant, I use it everyday, there’s really no bad things to it other than the white showing on black but if you don’t put it on right away it won’t smear as bad. It is pricey but worth it.
Marian C.
Jackson, TN
Is this type of deodorant good for sensitive skin?
Frannie B.
This is supposed to smell kind of rose-like, and although I do like it & have purchased it several times... I can't really detect much rose scent. Does anyone agree with me or is my nose just "off"? :)
Karina D.
Where i can buy it?
Larissa H.
pollock pines, CA
How long does this last during the summer time.
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really need a new deodorant mine haven't working how is this one

Target