BY SECRET #81 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Secret lily anti-perspirant/deodorant - 2.6 oz see more...

• Is this type of deodorant good for sensitive skin? 4 Answers
  • I really need a new deodorant mine haven't working how is...1 Answers
  • Where i can buy it?3 Answers
Secret Lily Anti-perspirant/deodorant - 2.6 oz
  • "It smells amazing, and also keeps me from sweating, a lot of deodorants only do one or the other for me. " in 1 review
  • "Secret Lily Anti-perspirant smells really really good and last all day long, secret is my favorite deodorant brand" in 1 review
  • "This deoderant smells really good and lasts all day." in 1 review
Brittany A.
York
I've tried tons of deordent and this one is by far my favorite I only have to apply once twice the very tops a day much less than others I tried its long lasting and the smell is kinda strong but definitely better than the sweat smell I have been told a few times people like my spray but its my secret that its just my deodorant lol
Hope B.
I love this deodorant so much. It's the best. I absolutely love the smell. It glides on smoothly and stays all day. No white stains. It isn't strong but it still has a sweet scent to it. I would recommend this to everybody:)
Nava S.
Okay... I know what you're thinking. Deodorant is deodorant, are you seriously reviewing it? But I honestly think there are a lot of deodorants out there that are a hit or miss. With that being said, this one is definitely a hit! I love how strong it and the smell is nice, too.
Julianne W.
Vernon
I didn’t use this exact scent, I used a lavender one. But it said on the stick that it can be used with black clothing and won’t stain, and it did. Every shirt I put on, I got deodorant all over the sides and it showed. Especially on black. Won’t buy again
Francisca O.
san diego, CA
Secret deodorants are the only ones that work well for me. I buy my deodorants at walmart and some of them come in packs. I like these because they smell freash all day. Even when i go to the gym. They last a very long time. I highly reccomend secret.
Brooklynn W.
Wichita, KS
This is my favorite deodorant it’s literally one of the only deodorants I’ve tried that will actually last me all day long! Very nice quality doesn’t ball up in your underarm which is great because that’s alway embarassing🤦🏽‍♀️ 10/10 Highly recommend
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
I use this daily. It works well. I sweat a lot, so it keeps me smelling fresh, but not looking fresh. I recently tried a natural deodorant and it didn’t work so I’ve switched back. I usually buy it at target or the grocery store.
Erica O.
Sunnyvale, CA
I throughly enjoy the scent of the deodorant, but I mostly notice it works when it’s not too hot. When it’s really hot I get super sweaty and it doesn’t mask any smells. I think I’d rather try the clinical strength next time.
Emily D.
North East, MD
We all know how important a good deodorant is!! I am not a heavy sweater by any means, but when I am, it is stress sweat and it is BAD! This is the only deodorant I have found to combat that! I do prefer the solid formula over the gel so there is occasionally and expectedly some transfer onto my shirts, but this isn’t abnormal and it does come out in the wash. So many amazing fragrances to choose from and very affordable!
Alisha M.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love the smell and the long last. It’s also extremely affordable. I have sensitive skin and it gets the job done. I buy it from our local grocery. For the price I would recommend this product to others.
Marian C.
Jackson, TN
Is this type of deodorant good for sensitive skin?
Frannie B.
This is supposed to smell kind of rose-like, and although I do like it & have purchased it several times... I can't really detect much rose scent. Does anyone agree with me or is my nose just "off"? :)
Karina D.
Where i can buy it?
Larissa H.
pollock pines, CA
How long does this last during the summer time.
Paige M.
Williamstown, NJ
I really need a new deodorant mine haven't working how is this one