BY MCA

Secret Life Of Pets DVD see more...

Buy on Target
Victoria L.
Knoxville, TN
Super cute movie!! It really does show us indeed what pets would do when we leave for the day. And all the animals had very different personalities which was fun
Brittany M.
I thought that this movie’s storyline was quite cute. I love animals (especially dogs) and I love how true they stuck to how animals appear to us and personified them so amazingly. The movie is humorous and fun. Great for the whole family.
Brenda F.
This was a cute movie. Any animal lover will fall in love with this movie.  I got it for $9.oo at Walmart.  I love cartoons and I love dogs.  The old man basset hound is great.  There weren't enough parts with the dachshund.  But I very cute and family friendly movie.  Both adults and children will love the Secret Life of Pets.
Nicole H.
This is a must see!! I took my nephews to see it over the summer and they loved it so my sister got it for them for Christmas. Super funny and cute, your kids will enjoy it. I highly recommend you purchase this!😊
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I was actually surprised at how good this movie was, I will say animated movies are a lot different than when j was a kid but don't take that as a bad thing. I love the characters and the artwork is beautiful. I think this is one of those movies that great for all ages.
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
My son got this movie as a gift for Christmas. It is now the middle of January and it's still in the Dvd player! He watches every single night. It's such a cute movie!
Lynn O.
I love this movie and so does my daughter!! Gidgit is my favorite. The only character I wasnt really fond of was snowball, I think he was just a tad bit too crazy for a bunny.
Vicky D.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This a must see movie. I love it and I enjoy watching it. I have watched it various times. It's funny, its adorable and it's great to watch it with the family.
Stacy A.
Must see movie, I loved every second of it. So cute and adorable. I loved the bunny and the pig! Oh and the old dog haha. Perfect for kids and adults alike
Wendy C.
Super cute and funny movie! A definite must see for animal lovers!!! It's rated PG for obvious reasons but my 6yr has watched this and loves it!