Mca

by Mca

Secret Life Of Pets DVD

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Secret Life Of Pets DVD!
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,456 reviews
Secret Life Of Pets DVD uploaded by Jacqueline P.
“The Secret Life of Pets” is such a cute and fun movie! This movie isn’t just for children either, anyone can enjoy it no matter what your age is. I saw this movie in the theatre, and I loved it so I decided to buy it. The movie is about the pets and what they do when their owners are gone- it involves getting into a bunch of mischief. My favorite pet is Chloe the cat. I definitely recommend this movie!
Nino M.
Brooklyn, NY
Secret Life Of Pets DVD uploaded by Nino M.
Love this animation, and snowball is my favorite character. It’s funny, thoughtful and also teaches not only kids but grown ups how messed up is circus and places where animals are locked in cages.(Secret life of pets 2)
Darla J.
La Porte, IN
1,165 reviews
Secret Life Of Pets DVD uploaded by Darla J.
Omg this is such a super cute movie. I just loved it. I love all types of movies but sometimes just want a movie can watch and just laugh and smile. This is so funny great animation and the characters are so cute.
Stacy A.
Must see movie, I loved every second of it. So cute and adorable. I loved the bunny and the pig! Oh and the old dog haha. Perfect for kids and adults alike
Candy B.
Tucson, AZ
If you are in the mood to watch a pain-stakingly slow and boring movie... well, then this is it! I was really looking forward to watching this movie with my boyfriend and this was, sadly, a disappointment. It put two movie lovers to sleep (and I never sleep in theaters)! Honestly, if you have watched the preview for the movie then you already watched the whole movie. Would not recommend to anyone!
Brenda F.
Secret Life Of Pets DVD uploaded by Brenda F.
This was a cute movie. Any animal lover will fall in love with this movie.  I got it for $9.oo at Walmart.  I love cartoons and I love dogs.  The old man basset hound is great.  There weren't enough parts with the dachshund.  But I very cute and family friendly movie.  Both adults and children will love the Secret Life of Pets.
Virginia D.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This a must see movie. I love it and I enjoy watching it. I have watched it various times. It's funny, its adorable and it's great to watch it with the family.
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
This is a super cute movie! This is a great movie for the entire family. I got it at Walmart for a great price. I recommend everyone try it!
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
Secret Life Of Pets DVD uploaded by Trisha L.
My son got this movie as a gift for Christmas. It is now the middle of January and it's still in the Dvd player! He watches every single night. It's such a cute movie!
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,899 reviews
Secret Life Of Pets DVD uploaded by Wendy C.
Super cute and funny movie! A definite must see for animal lovers!!! It's rated PG for obvious reasons but my 6yr has watched this and loves it!

Looking for your answer?