Mca

by Mca

Secret Life Of Pets Blu-ray

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Secret Life Of Pets Blu-ray!
Laura F.
Marne, MI
This is an amazing family movie! We saw it when it came out in theatres and it was a must buy when it came out on DVD.
Alyssa K.
Secret Life Of Pets Blu-ray uploaded by Alyssa K.
My husband and I bought this as an early Christmas gift for our son. We got the BluRay DVD combo with the 3 little key chain toys. The movie was very funny and cute! We all loved it! My son was excited to also get the little toys with it. I highly recommend spending the extra few dollars for this! Money well spent!
Candy B.
Tucson, AZ
I was really excited for this movie as the previews were so cute and I love animals. Sadly, this movie didn't keep my attention for long at all. The storyline was bland and a bit boring to me. It became dull. Both my boyfriend and I kept falling asleep while watching this when we were both looking forward to it.
Melissa A.
Britt, IA
This movie is one of my favorite movies of all time. The characters are amazing and you can definitely identify with them. My kids have watched this movie over and over!
Angelina A.
Tucson, AZ
Secret Life Of Pets Blu-ray uploaded by Angelina A.
I love this movie, my daughter loves it, and so does my mom. Everyone loves it, it's super cute and a great movie for any age. Definitely recommend watching.
Abbie F.
Geneseo, IL
This was a really cute movie that both of my children enjoyed (20 months and 9 years). It had a good storyline with enough adult humor to keep mom awake! It was comparable in price to other movies on the market.
kyri B.
Ogden, KS
love love love this movie so does my son he is trying to collect all the mini stuffed animals ... its soooo cute
Alison L.
East Meadow, NY
I LOVE this movie. It's so adorable. All the pets are really cute and it's funny as well so if u don't like pets it's a nice funny movie to watch. I watched this movie twice. One in the movies and one on DVD. Great movie!
Taylor O.
Uniontown, OH
This was a cute and hilarious film for both children and adults. I went to see it in the theater with my boyfriend and family for the first time and I got it on bluray for Christmas and have watched it again!
Katherine H.
Fresno, CA
I love this movie I must have seen it at least 10 times by now it’s very rewatchable. Gidget is my favorite of course! She is sweet but tough!

Looking for your answer?