BY SECRET KEY

Brand from South Korea: Secret Key see more...

Desiree R.
I really loved this product. I felt and saw the difference and got the most compliments on my skin when I added this to my nightly routine! It is definitely something I'll being repurchasing again!
Vicky Z.
Houston
My go to toner! I've gone through 2 bottles of this since discovering it a few months ago, and I have 2 more bottles stocked in my drawers. It feels super refreshing and dries nicely, without leaving a tacky feeling. It also smells pretty good, but the smell is not heavy at all. I definitely feel like this helps with my acne and oil production.
Sabia B.
My go to toner on a daily basis. I always apply this using a cotton pad after cleansing my face. The only drawback to this is that it's slightly drying and can make your face a little tight. Just apply moisturizer on top and it's all good
Rena S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
NO JUST NO it made my skin breakout so much and it made it so greasy too, ugh. Hate it
Jehnzel Joie C.
Limay, Bataan
It smells so good!!! And I so like it to use for my nose everytime I want to exfoliate it. Good job!
orel s.
Aloe soothing moist toner. Very calming and hydrating. Great value because so inexpensive.