Secret Key Tea Tree Refresh Calming Toner 248ml 248ml uploaded by Kimberly L.Secret Key Tea Tree Refresh Calming Toner 248ml 248ml uploaded by Michelle Y.

BY SECRET KEY

Brand from South Korea: Secret Key see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Ana M.
I liked this toner and the only thing that I noticed was that my skin felt only fresher and that I didn't breakout as much (just small pimples). I'm trying out another toner and I already broke out in two big painful pimples so I might just go back to this toner.
Kimberly L.
San Francisco
Works great. There's a slight tea tree scent to it, but it's not overpowering at all. It helped keep down my acne and hydrates my skin
Michelle Y.
Winnipeg, MB
One of my favorite toners! It cleans off excess dirt really well, and the size of the bottle is huge! The tea tree toner is really gentle on the skin, I recommend it especially if you have acne-prone skin.