Secret Key Starting Treatment Rose Edition

by Secret Key

Boosting essence that is used at the first stage of skin care.
Provides a plentiful nutrition, and treats a various skin concerns intensively.
Formulated with Rosa Centifolia Flower Water to make skin moist and smooth.

Any one with oily acne proneskin tried this?coz i have used more than one of secret key product and they broke me out badly Secret Key Starting Treatment Rose Edition
Hi all! I’ve had this and the Missha starting treatment mist in my Yesstyle cart for a week now- I’m so hesitant to try anything. I react to a lot of products. For reference, I reacted to Blithes beans forming toner, glamglow products, algenist. I use drunk elephant, edible beauty, herbivore, Jordan Samuel, indie Lee, etc. they work great. I want to add in an essence/toner for more hydration. I have sensitive, reactive, very dry skin! I do also want to get some pyunkang yul. Any recommendations?
How good ia this product ?
Start your review of Secret Key Starting Treatment Rose Edition!
How would you rate this product?
Yuma
So I ordered this off amazon after hearing it’s a good show for the ski ii since it’s sooooo ridiculously expensive but supposedly does wonders, so I’m not sure if maybe I got a fake but it literally looks feels and even smells like just plain water I was hoping it had at least a hint of rose smell since I’m really into that right now in skin care products, another reason I think it might be just water is because it doesn’t absorb into the skin at all It just sits there until it probably just dries just like water would do
Altamonte Springs
This stuff is amazing! And so much product for the price. A lot of ppl believe it to be a dupe for SK-II first treatment essence. I can't verify that, as I've not broke the bank and tried the SK-II one. But I can vouch for this one and say that it gives that glowy goodness that only galactomyces can give. Love, LOVE, love!
Seattle
This is a good essence. I don't personally notice if this product improve my skin or not, but it adds a little bit of hydration and works as an extra step in my routine. It doesn't irritate or break out my skin. This is a great option for someone who is new to using this type of product, because it is cheaper compares to similar products, like the SKII and Missha. This doesn't have any strong fragrance and has a watery consistency.
Lynnwood, WA
This is my favorite essence and toner! It makes my skin clear and moisturized. The packaging feels luxurious and it doesn't have a strong smell to it. I use this before I put my makeup on and also after taking off my makeup. I'm almost done with the bottle and I will repurchase this again. Perfect addition to my skin routine.
Salinas, CA
This is my favorite Essence thus far. I even like it more than the TATCHA THE ESSENCE Plumping Skin Softener which is like 3X the price. You can feel the product absorb into the skin and feel super hydrated immediately. Highly recommend
This is probably my HG first essence, I feel it is better than Missha’s and SK-II’s FTE at a fraction of the price. It’s full of skin nourishing galactomyces ferment filtrate which is what gives your skin an incredible glow. It lightens and improves skin texture and your skin just drinks it up.
Rockville, MD
I have been using this essence for 2 weeks. I love that there are only 9 ingredients in this essence and 94% of it consists of the main fermented ingredient. There is also no scent. I can’t tell yet if this product has benefited my skin. But I enjoy using it.
Lumberton , NC
This isn't bad, but there are comparable products on the market that are higher quality and more expensive but worth the expense. Overall, this did not meet my expectations - I felt like it didn't do anything to my skin.
Fargo, ND
Secret Key Starting Treatment Rose Edition uploaded by Fevie M.
Secret Key Starting Treatment Rose Edition uploaded by Fevie M.
It is watery and easily absorbed by the skin. It leaves your skin moisturized, freah and smooth.plus i love the mild scent. One if my favorite.. love korean skincare
Very lovely essence! After I started using this, and I hadn't used an essence in over a year I saw my skin become just more healthy in general over the time I was using this. I feel this product helps to keep my skin tone more even and less dull. It also hydrates upon application. No little to no smell or color, watery texture.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
Rachel N. • 10 months ago
I have that skin type and lovedddd it. Galactomyces are amazing for acne. Give it a try. It doesn't break the bank and it's serious skincare(imo). If you don't like it you can pass that glowy goodness on to someone else. Get that glow, hunnntyyy! 😉