Secret Key Starting Treatment Rose Edition uploaded by Fevie M.Secret Key Starting Treatment Rose Edition uploaded by Fevie M.

BY SECRET KEY

Boosting essence that is used at the first stage of skin care.
Provides a plentiful nutrition, and treats a various skin concerns intensively.
Formulated with Rosa Centifolia Flower Water to make skin moist and smooth.

Cesar G.
Royal oaks , CA
This is my favorite Essence thus far. I even like it more than the TATCHA The Essence which is like 3X the price. You can feel the product absorb into the skin and feel super hydrated immediately. Highly recommend
Anh N.
Seattle
This is a good essence. I don't personally notice if this product improve my skin or not, but it adds a little bit of hydration and works as an extra step in my routine. It doesn't irritate or break out my skin. This is a great option for someone who is new to using this type of product, because it is cheaper compares to similar products, like the SKII and Missha. This doesn't have any strong fragrance and has a watery consistency.
Emma Z.
Very lovely essence! After I started using this, and I hadn't used an essence in over a year I saw my skin become just more healthy in general over the time I was using this. I feel this product helps to keep my skin tone more even and less dull. It also hydrates upon application. No little to no smell or color, watery texture.
Renee Z.
Very good ingredients and very similar to the famous sk2. Over 90 percent fermentation which form a natural acid on your face to remove dead skin cell. It is very watery and it is a lot cheaper than sk2.
K I.
Lynnwood, WA
This is my favorite essence and toner! It makes my skin clear and moisturized. The packaging feels luxurious and it doesn't have a strong smell to it. I use this before I put my makeup on and also after taking off my makeup. I'm almost done with the bottle and I will repurchase this again. Perfect addition to my skin routine.
Corinne C.
Dayton, OH
I like this product but I don’t really see much of a difference in my skin when I do and don’t use it. It’s suppose to help your other skin care steps sink into your skin better but I’m not sure it works for me. The packaging is very cute though.
Sarah B.
Lumberton , NC
This isn't bad, but there are comparable products on the market that are higher quality and more expensive but worth the expense. Overall, this did not meet my expectations - I felt like it didn't do anything to my skin.
Fevie M.
Fargo, ND
It is watery and easily absorbed by the skin. It leaves your skin moisturized, freah and smooth.plus i love the mild scent. One if my favorite.. love korean skincare
Candis K.
Olympia, WA
I heard this product works very well and is really gentle on the skin I have very sensitive skin so I would Iike to try something that doesn't make me break out. The brand I heard is very good too defiantly going to try
Michelle T.
It's great. Honestly love the texture and how it feels on my skin. I have other products I use too but honestly this is one of the best
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Will this be good for dry skin?
Victoria D.
Twentynine Palms
Brittany A.
Kansas City , MO
Hi all! I’ve had this and the Missha starting treatment mist in my Yesstyle cart for a week now- I’m so hesitant to try anything. I react to a lot of products. For reference, I reacted to Blithes beans forming toner, glamglow products, algenist. I use drunk elephant, edible beauty, herbivore, Jordan Samuel, indie Lee, etc. they work great. I want to add in an essence/toner for more hydration. I have sensitive, reactive, very dry skin! I do also want to get some pyunkang yul. Any recommendations?
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Can this be used under sunscreen?
Justine M.
Guelph, ON
How is this for combination skin? (Oily, sensitive, dry) and would you use it at night or in the morning? Could you use any other serums before or after?