BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSecret Key
- Starting Treatment Essence (Rose Edition) 150ml

Secret Key - Starting Treatment Essence (Rose Edition) 150ml

by Secret Key

Brand from South Korea: Secret Key. Galactomyces contained. How to Use: After cleansing, dampen a cotton pad with toner and gently wipe face. Pack Size - 150ml

Is this worth the money? I love skincare but I also don’t love spending a ton when possible!
Where can I purchase this product? I prefer not to use Amazon.
How does it compare to SKII? Does it contain fermented soy?
Start your review of Secret Key - Starting Treatment Essence (Rose Edition) 150ml!
Aisha A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Secret Key - Starting Treatment Essence (Rose Edition) 150ml uploaded by Aisha A.
I’ve been so into Korean skin care and wanted to add an essence to my night routine and been enjoying it. But do I really need this, no. Saw no significant difference. But for some reason, I love it. Secret Key - Starting Treatment Essence (Rose Edition) 150ml
Bernadine L.
Riverview, FL
This is my number one essence! My skin looks great! Very refreshed and the few fine lines I had are gone! Plus the price point is awesome!ll
Tammy S.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Been loving this essence at the moment. I feel like it is a great dupe for the SKII essence. The price point is right and you get a lot of product. I apply this to my skin with a cotton pad after I use a cleanser. This product helps to prepare my skin for the rest of my routine.
Rebecca  J.
I find that this is just a normal essence. I know a lot of people swear by it, but I didn't see any different effects compared to any of my other essences.
Patricia Y.
Yeosu, Jeollanam-do
I have been using this for about 3 weeks and I have been enjoying it! It is brightening and helps with hydrating. I do need to use it longer before I can better review this essence. It is gentle on my skin. I love the packaging, it looks so feminine and luxurious. So far, good.
Jenny C.
Los Angeles, CA
I opted for the rose edition because of the Galactomyces and because who doesn't love rose coloured things? This isn't as hydrating as I thought but I usually layer on essences after this so it all works out. I've also heard this is a great dupe for the SK-II, so that's nice.
Lejai R.
Philadelphia, PA
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT! I can't rave enough about this treatment essence! I wanted to add a product to help with anti-aging and I chose this. I have tried a few different essences that claim to be a dupe of SK-II but this by far is the closest! I really have been loving fermented skin care packed with galactomyces. I Will continue to keep buying as long as they make it.
Brenda P.
Kennewick, WA
I absolutely love this product . It has nice mild scent that you can barely smell , which is my favorite . I find it hydrating and it doesn't dry out my skin . It's a dupe for the Missha first treatment essence . I apply to the palm of my hands after double cleansing and toning to prepare my skin for the rest of my routine .
Paula G.
CORDOBA
This was my first time trying an essence and I really loved it. It's watery and the ingredients leave my face with great moisture and my complexion brighter. I have oily skin and this acts by controling my sebum production. I would totally recommend it.
Nanthana C.
nilai
Secret Key - Starting Treatment Essence (Rose Edition) 150ml uploaded by Nanthana C.
Excellent for dry and sensitive skin because it is in a gel form so it's likely to keep in the moisture. I use the original one (watery) and 24k gold (more like gel) one and for me personally I prefer 24k one for dry skin but if you have oily skin I recommend the original one and yes both didn't irritate my skin even after a sunburn 10/10 for both Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence and Secret Key Starting Treatment Rose Edition