BY SECRET KEY

There's nothing quite like this rich, water-type essence from Secret Key to give your skin that brightening and softening boost your skin has been craving. From the very start of your skincare ritual (yes, ritual), this essence bathes your skin with Galactomyces Ferment, famed for its with near-magical effects of targeting fine lines, dullness, and uneven skintone, while improving elasticity and hydration. Plus, it's gentle enough to keep sensitive and stressed-out skin happy. Your silky soft, radiant skin will make it hard for you to keep this secret for long!

Minhee H.
As others have mentioned, it is the ultimate light weight essence toner to add into your am or pm routine. Though I noticed a different in how hydrating it was for my skin, I did not see a significance in brightening. I think for the price, I would continue you purchase!
Lacy I.
Florida, FL
Mmmm...not gonna lie. I mainly use this for the experience..the glass bottle, the light, water like consistency, the freshness as I tap it into my skin. It feels great. But so far I haven’t seen a huge difference in my skin. It does help my serums absorb easier as it keeps the skin moist before application. I have noticed a bit of my redness is not as noticeable as well but That could be from other products in my arsenal. It’s kind of pricey in my opinion but the packaging is beautiful. I do have oily skin and this didn’t make it oilier so that’s a plus.
Tracy T.
Lk Arrowhead, CA
If you've tried Missha's FTE and are looking for something that also brightens at a lower price point, this is it. At $17-ish, it provides that light hydrating layer that most essences promise, but it also delivers long-term results in terms of making your skin look dewy and youthful. You can't beat this one for the price.
Jacquie Y.
Rockville
I’ve been using this for a few weeks and really like having it in my morning routine. It’s a very light essence and can be layered easily amongst other products. I’m not sure that I’ve been using it long enough to know what the real results might be... but so far, I really do like it. It absorbs well. It is inexpensive, doesn’t have any noticeable smell, and feels good on my skin.
Teran P.
Minneapolis, MN
I'm consistently intrigued by the Korean skincare process, so I am happy to try out any of the 13 or so steps it requires including this essence. I used it as a morning toner and appreciated how fresh it left my face feeling. That said, I didn't find it to do anything spectacular or different from a regular toner.
Sarah Y.
Like others have said, it's light. I don't mind that. It has virtually no smell and works with my sensitive skin. My only beef is that sometimes the container is damaged in shipping, but it's glass and that's not the products fault.
Sydni W.
I really like this. Got it in an ipsy bag. I use it in my Korean skin care routine and it's perfect. It gets everything else off my face after my makeup wipes and just leaves my face feeling clean. Definitely will be buying this. Found it on Amazon for 15$.
Ashlyn B.
I love this essence! Its affordable and helps soothe my skin in between acids and serums. After I ran out of my first bottle I tried a more expensive brand treatment essence and it didnt compare to Secret Key. Will repurchase absolutely!
Christina N.
Honolulu , HI
I use this as my toner every morning and I really like it. This was recommended by Stephanie Nicole and I do feel it has helped diminish some of my fine lines. I will be repurchasing.
Connie W.
This essence has a relatively watery texture. I've been using it as a toner and in the beginning, my skin looked glowy after application. A few months later, I don't really notice a difference as much as before, but I continuously used it as it does not irritate my skin as much as SK II, which gave me little bumps, so sad. I recently ran out and noticed my skin is slightly drier than before, but I remedied that with a moisturizing serum. I'm going to try the Missha Treatment Essence next, but this one is decent for the price, I got it from MemeBox when it was on sale. The retail price is $13.99 for 155 ml, about 5.16 ounces.
Chelsea H.
Olla
I would love to try this! Is it worth buying?
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Is this a toner?
Andrea S.
What does it help you with?
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Has anyone tried this product ? Wondering About the price..
Victoria F.
This seems worth looking into. Are any of the ingredients harmful?