BY SECRET KEY

When using this, your skin will change to the milky skin like snow white. Brightening your face and body at once. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chirry M.
Hanam
This is a great product because when you use it, your skin start to change. This product gives to your skin that Brightening that all woman want.
Its a great product because is really easy to use, you only need to Wash your body before using and then put in your body like massage. After 3 minute later, soft wash with warm water.
Carlos T.
bueno producto
falta mejorat pero hasta ahora va bien buenisimo
lo recomendare a mis amigos y famliares
buen productos recomendable
les recomiendo mucho
shabiha s.
Brooklyn, NY
Wow i love this product aloot..this is the best mask i ever have had..it suits my skin
Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH
I used this product during the winter quite a bit, because it really helped to reduce the redness in my skin. I have really pale skin when I don't have a tan, and makeup alone couldn't cover my redness. So this actually helped to brighten up and whiten my skin, taking away some of my hyper pigmentation!
Bella B.
Maricopa, AZ
I love this stuff it's so helpful and it's so soft I use it everyday it leaves my skin looking flawless it's gentle on the face and it lasts a long time I love how it smells and I recommend you guys try it
Antheia N.
San Diego, CA
This product goes on very smoothly and is a little on the thick side which makes it easier to apply a nice layer. You do need to wash it off with warm water because the warmth helps remove the product from your skin. It does leave a "layer" behind, which some people have complained about because they the feel like it's heavy. However, for me, it didn't feel like there was a "layer" I actually didn't feel it on my skin after I washed it off. It makes my skin look luminous and bright but nothing too dramatic. It just makes my skin look healthy but it does wear off throughout the day however.
Jordyn W.
This is a wash off mask and it has a nice subtle scent. It applies very smoothly onto the skin and makes my skin feel soft. The only issue I have with this mask is the fact that does not come off easily, I have to scrub at my face with a warm washcloth to get the product off. It was neat to try but I would not repurchase.
Manjula M.
Really want to try this product I have dark complexion it works really fast skin instant I never use this product because is little costly but I want this product
Melissa R.
Liberty Hill, TX
How is this product? I'm looking for a lotion to even my complexion
cynthia p.
This product really works? I want to light my skin like a korean girl. This is from korea? In how many weeks I can see results?
Victoria F.