Danyel H.
I have been battling some hyperpigmentation on my jawline and neck for quite some time when I found this product. It is a very thin, essence type product. It has more slip than the average essence type product and it spreads very easily on skin and absorbs quickly. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized and refreshed. I especially like using it after glycolic mask or peel as it is very soothing. It has helped fight dullness and has made some progress on my hyperpigmentation. I already purchased another bottle.