Secret Key Snail +EGF Repairing Cream& Eye Cream 2pc set uploaded by Tess S.Secret Key Snail +EGF Repairing Cream& Eye Cream 2pc set uploaded by Tess S.

BY SECRET KEY

Cream Direction: Apply an appropriate amount over the face evenly patting gently to be absorbed. Eye Cream Direction: Apply a small amount onto your fingertip and gently pat around the eye area until absorbed. see more...

Buy on Amazon
1Honeydew1
One of the first k-beauty lines I used when I started getting into skincare. Left my face feeling amazing and looking dewy. Helped the overall appearance of my skin.
Tess S.
Rottne
My thoughts on Secret key snail + EGF repairing eye cream What is a good or great eye cream actually? I think it is quite hard to say if an eye creams is good or not. There is no eye cream that’s going to magically make your wrinkles disappear. What they will do, is help with dark under eye circles, puffy eyes, dryness, discoloration, and hydration. They can also slow down the process of wrinkles, that is working as an anti-aging product. When your under eye area is all that, your undereye will look healthy and thereby younger. This product did nothing for me. It just felt like a cream under my eye, nothing more and nothing less. It did absorb rather quickly into my skin and did not leave any sticky feeling afterwards.This is not a product I will buy again.