[secret Key] Pink Racoony Hydrogel Eye Cheek Patch - 1pack (3uses)

[secret Key] Pink Racoony Hydrogel Eye Cheek Patch - 1pack (3uses)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of [secret Key] Pink Racoony Hydrogel Eye Cheek Patch - 1pack (3uses)!
How would you rate this product?
Turtle Creek, PA
[secret Key] Pink Racoony Hydrogel Eye Cheek Patch - 1pack (3uses) uploaded by Christine B.
[secret Key] Pink Racoony Hydrogel Eye Cheek Patch - 1pack (3uses) One pack provides three hydrogel eye and cheek patches … You can basically pitch them anywhere on your face you can use them all at once or save them for multiple uses. You keep them on for 20 to 30 minutes. After removing my skin does feel really soft as it includes hydration essence, gold and Rosa flour water. They come in a cooling formula that instantly refreshes your skin was much needed moisture. The only thing I did not like about it was the patches kept peeling/falling off periodically. But that just gave me the excuse to lay down LOL overall I would recommend these patches!

Looking for your answer?