Secret Key Nature Recipe Mask Pack 1pc Pomegranate uploaded by Abigail F.Secret Key Nature Recipe Mask Pack 1pc Pomegranate uploaded by Camilla T.

BY SECRET KEY

Brand from South Korea: Secret Key see more...

Brie M.
Belle Plaine
I personally am not a huge fan of sheet masks, merely because I prefer something that won't move on my face. I like to be able to complete tasks while having the mask on. Sheet masks require you to sit still, which for me can be daunting. However, I can appreciate how little of a mess this makes, how easy it really is and how good the honey banana mask smells.
Abigail F.
Bryan, TX
Purchased these masks on HauteLook and have been using them for months now. I highly recommend this mask if you have redness and need something to take it away quick. Put your sheet masks in the fridge!Secret Key Nature Recipe Mask Pack 1pc Pomegranate
Andrea B.
Rockford, ['', '', '']
I got this mask in a monthly Facetory box, and I really like it! It's a very affordable mask, and was very gentle on my skin. It made my skin feel like it had more elasticity after using it. I would definitely buy this mask again, I know there's a lot of benefits in pomegranate as well!
Julie K.
tujunga
I love all of these masks, they all make my skin feel so refreshed. The pomegranate one gave my skin such an amazing glow
Camilla T.
Great mask. Cooling, soothing, non irritating and left my skin hydrated, calm and cool. I would definitely re purchase and recommend