BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSecret Key
Milk Brightening Toner 248ml 248ml

Secret Key Milk Brightening Toner 248ml 248ml

by Secret Key

Brand from South Korea: Secret Key

Is Secret Key Milk Toner Safe for a Pregnant Moms?
Secret Key Milk Brightening Toner 248ml 248ml I love this product, but i ran out of cotton pad so i use my hand to apply the toner. I did it everyday. But i just want to know if i still get the benefits by just using my hands? Or much better the cotton pad?
Start your review of Secret Key Milk Brightening Toner 248ml 248ml!
Mary F.
Chester Twp, PA
Secret Key Milk Brightening Toner 248ml 248ml uploaded by Mary F.
I love the hydration in this toner 🙌🏻🙌🏻. It also does a great job at brightening the skin and leaving skin with a nice dewy glow. The toner literally has a milky look too it. The formula is very light weight and absorbs into the skin beautifully. It does contain a bit of fragrance, I personally don’t mind that at all because my skin isn’t that sensitive but thought I would throw it out their. If your looking to achieve a healthy bright complexion this toner will definitely help in aiding that. Ingredients List: Milk Protein Extract (9,700ppm), Glycerin, 1,2-Hexandiol, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Green Tea Extract, Bean Extract, Tomato Extract, Korean Raspberry Extract, Potato Extract, Carrot Extract, Broccoli Extract, Cucumber Extract, Pumpkin Extract, Rice Extract, Oleth-5, Oleth-10, Glyceryl Stearate, Lanoline, Mineral Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata Extract, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Nonoxynol-12, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
Alexandria B.
Bronx
Secret Key Milk Brightening Toner 248ml 248ml uploaded by Alexandria B.
Purchased at: YesStyle
I love this product! I'm on my fifth repurchase so far. When I first got into Korean skincare, the price of the products was a little overwhelming. I have dry skin and made the seven skin toner method a staple in my routine. Using a different product, using 7 times the toner would get very expensive very fast, so I decided to give this one a try. Talk about a transformation! This product absorbs very well into my dry skin and leaves me feeling moisturized, plump, and prepared to take on the rest of my skincare routine. The product does contain a bit of mineral oil, so if you're sensitive to that (as many people are) then this might not be for you, but otherwise I definitely recommend this product, ESPECIALLY if you have dry flaky skin. No regrets!Secret Key Milk Brightening Toner 248ml 248ml
Wafaa A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Secret Key Milk Brightening Toner 248ml 248ml uploaded by Wafaa A.
I can confidently say that this toner is one of the best toners out there. I’ve tried the soothing toner from this brand and wanted to try this as well. I’m actually liking this one a bit more. Very hydrating and last forever at a very affordable price.
Dee F.
Phoenix, AZ
Secret Key Milk Brightening Toner 248ml 248ml uploaded by Dee F.
I am very pleased with the brightening toner. It smells absolutely incredible and it is very very gentle on my face. Already have noticed a significant difference in tone and texture. Will plan on purchasing this again Secret Key Milk Brightening Toner 248ml 248ml
Yung Q.
Sequim, WA
Purchased at: YesStyle
I bought the milk toner and it’s cheap for how much you could get. The ingredients are good too. Makes my skin feel soft after I washed my face and put this on. There is no strong scent and my face doesn’t react negatively to it. It does brighten up my face after using the whole bottle.
Logen M.
Clanton, AL
LOVE THIS TONER! I’ve tried all of them and this is in my top 3 favorites! My skin feels so soft and bright after using. I have very sensitive acne prone skin and never had an issue with any of the secret key toners!
Annie Y.
San Francisco, CA
This toner is so underrated. I didn't think much of it when I got it, but after trying 5+ toners from Asian brands, this is the one I always come back to. The toner just FEELS moisturizing, doesn't break me out, and has a super light scent. I was skeptical of how "brightening" this toner would be since it's so cheap compared to other products out there, but it really does even out my skin tone. I'm usually a sucker for packaging, and this one is just a plain plastic bottle, but the product is so good that I keep purchasing this one.
Roxana A.
Hialeah, FL
Honestly my favorite toner I’ve tried so far. It just really hydrates your face and it’s a really great base for your makeup on top. Though if you only use the toner by itself then your skin will look really good both in the sun and in the shade.
Blaire M.
Big fan of this added good hydration and helped my skin feel soft and smooth while looking brighter.
MELISSA J.
I cannot go without this product. It's so hydrating and brightens my skin. As a person with dry skin, I find most toners are more accurately described as astringents, but this one truly balances the pH of the skin. I love the way this smells and how I'm able to pat it all over my face, neck, and decolletage without tack.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Zarah B.
Winnipeg, MB
il y a 4 ans
Dee F. il y a 9 mois
I actually don’t use a cotton pad at all. Technically toner is not really designed to remove anything off your face. I usually just put some in my hands and pat it on my face. Now you have me wondering if I’m weird?