Secret Key Milk Brightening Toner 248ml 248ml uploaded by Winnie S.Secret Key Milk Brightening Toner 248ml 248ml uploaded by Brooke B.

BY SECRET KEY

Brand from South Korea: Secret Key see more...

MELISSA J.
I cannot go without this product. It's so hydrating and brightens my skin. As a person with dry skin, I find most toners are more accurately described as astringents, but this one truly balances the pH of the skin. I love the way this smells and how I'm able to pat it all over my face, neck, and decolletage without tack.
Brooke B.
This was my first toner and it will stay my go-to. Not only is it slightly hydrating (my skin gets very dry), it's non-irritating and hasn't broken my face out once. It contains no alcohol. I do believe it does a good job at brightening over time, as I've been using it for a year and my dark spots have absolutely disappeared with regular use. When I first tried this toner, the smell was too strong and floral-y, but it did not take long for the smell to be a non-problem. The consistency is milky.
Kimono_kat k.
Austin, TX
I really enjoy this product. It has a nice fragrance to it and I find it to very gentle and moisturizing. It's such a steal for the price and after 2 months of use, I do notice some brightening effect
Abi G.
Birmingham
I have senstive skin and I it did not irratate my skin. I found this very soothing and did clean my face effectively. I did notice a brightening effect, so I would highly recommend for people with dull skin or has dark spots.
Sarah M.
Canada
I like this toner a lot. I apply it with my hands instead of a cotton pad, and i only need a small amount. It doesn't leave my skin feeling tight or uncomfortable at all.
Winnie S.
A korean product. I have the blue bottle. It claims it is suitable for all skin types aswell as to brighten the skin . I've used it a few times . I have sensitive to combination skin. It doesn't irritate in action it picks up the reside that my cleansing doesn't pick up.
Monica T.
Sydney
Love the smell of this toner!! It's quite watery and lasts a very long time. The packaging is simple and cute.
It is moisturising and refreshing when it is applied but still needs to be followed up with creams as once absorbed skin feels slightly dry. Brightening is quite noticeable with extended use which I am very pleased with.
Didn't trigger any acne or reactions to my skin.
Uchral O.
Paris
This is a great summer toner. It’s super light but still hydrating. There is not sticky feeling after application and it sinks into my skin very nicely ! One of my favorite toners ! I’ll definitely buy it again !