BY SECRET KEY

Amy N.
I love this serum for dry skin during the cold winter months. I used this for the first time a few weeks ago and I haven't stopped using it! I absolutely love it ! ūüėć If you have dry skin I definitely recommend this product! I received it as a gift, but I usually do all my shopping on amazon and they definitely have it there! And I would most definitely buy it again!!
Thai W.
I love this product! The way it feels on my skin, this consistency, and who does love gold?!?!?!? It also works great as a primer before applying makeup as well. Lastly, I've also seen improvements in the way my skin looks on a day to day basis. I highly suggest you get this product.
Evelyn C.
Ridgewood, NY
It's the best thing I have ever tried in my life I have been using it for over a year now it leaves me flawless.it makes me feel like I am going to run the world. This is way I recommend this product to you too I hope you try it out its the best thing that happened in my like.
Alexis Q.
Palm Harbor, FL
It's really great and the product is perfect!!! I think I need to get more and at walmart I think. And is it a good for you're skin only?? It's very soft and creamy, the product is very effective for me and yes I would buy it again ūüėć
Valerie H.
Carlsbad, CA
This product gave my skin the most beautiful glow. I have fair skin and this went beautifully with it. I have used other products like this and none have blown me away except this one. If you want the perfect glow to your skin I would definitely recommend this product.
Diana N.
Delano, CA
Does this work??? I would love to try it out??? Has anyone have tried this?? Does anybody know where I could buy it? I love the packaging it looks really fancy and it looks like it works really good
Kaetlin B.
Emporia, KS
Very light weight, a little goes a long way! Make skin end up feeling so plump fresh and new! Smells great as well! I used it right after I washed my face just before I put on my make up for a more radiant Finnish. You can also use it right before bed to wake up to glowing soft skin!
Julisa R.
Tucson, AZ
Has my skin beautiful! My skin has dramatically changed in about 2 weeks of using it! My face is soft! I just wash my face morning and nights and apply this first !!
Sep K.
I am a big fan of Korean beauty products, this Secret Key serum is really good. It is very hydrating and it makes my skin super soft and smooth. It goes perfectly under makeup and it is really great for moisturizeing skin during winter and it is not greasy.
Does it make my skin look good after I apply it? I also don't want something that would make my skin super oily because I get brake outs really easily.
Priscilla V.
Does this make your skin look better?
Abbie H.
What skin type would you recommend this to?
Laura R.
San Angelo, TX
Is this a good product for combo skin?
Yo quiero todo el maquillaje
Carla R.
Puerto Rico
Is it worth it? Does it do something to your face?