Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantWomen's DeodorantsSecret
Invisible Spray Anti-perspirant Luxe Lavender - 38oz

Secret Invisible Spray Anti-perspirant Luxe Lavender - 3.8oz

by Secret

With Secret Invisible Spray Antiperspirant and Deodorant, spraying on freshness is a breeze. Body sprays can leave you smelling nice, but only Secret Invisible Sprays give you 48 hours of freshness while protecting from odor and sweat. Secret Invisible Spray Antiperspirant and Deodorant goes on invisible and dry to reduce white marks on your clothing and your skin. Start your morning with a fresh spray that helps keep you protected all day. Brought to you by America's #1 women's deodorant brand.

• Secret Invisible Spray Antiperspirant and Deodorant gives you long-lasting odor and sweat protection
  • Secret Dry Spray Antiperspirant and Deodorant goes on invisible
  • 48-hour odor and sweat protection
  • Spray On, Live Fresh

Usage:ย Apply to underarms only. Turn cap to unlock position. Shake well before use. Hold 6 inches from skin. Spray into underarm for 2 seconds.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Secret Invisible Spray Anti-perspirant Luxe Lavender - 3.8oz!
Ari K.
Medina, OH
Secret Invisible Spray Anti-perspirant Luxe Lavender - 3.8oz uploaded by Ari K.
This deodorant is a good idea in theory, but it doesn't really own up to all of its claims. It's very impractical to try to spray with anything more on then a tank top since you have to spray the product a little ways away from your armpit. It's very hard to do this when you are wearing a t-shirt or long sleeve. The only reason I could see this product may be being useful is if you are in some sort of sport that requires you to keep deodorant on for long periods of time. It could be good if you need to share with someone since you are not applying the product directly to the skin like normal deodorants. Overall just doesn't really last too long and the impracticality of trying to use it doesn't make the product worth it in my eyes. I think I will just stick to my go to clear gel deodorant since it doesn't leave any residue like this product.
Cassie W.
Omaha, Nebraska
This product has a very alluring scent to it, and does do what the title saysโ€”stays invisible. This keeps you from looking frazzled and white-armpitted throughout the day while still smelling like relaxing spa day. I use this daily and it requires no more than one spray in the morning to use for the whole day.
Sarah J.
Port St Lucie, FL
Secret Invisible Spray Anti-perspirant Luxe Lavender - 3.8oz uploaded by Sarah J.
Purchased at: Walmart
The smell alone is amazing! I love how cute the packaging is, I bought this in walmart. But cuteness aside this lasted so long after use that I went and bought a second can. I went to work and sat next to my boss in a meeting and she looked at me and said "omg you smell so good, what perfume are you wearing" she was surprised at what is was. I recommend ๐ŸŒน
Ann G.
Philadelphia, PA
Secret Invisible Spray Anti-perspirant Luxe Lavender - 3.8oz uploaded by Ann G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a strong deodorant. The spray is a bit overwhelming. It does however keep me dry all day,with a lovely light lavender scent. I would recommend. It doesn't leave a white residue like solids do.
Hollie N.
Ashland, KY
Secret Invisible Spray Anti-perspirant Luxe Lavender - 3.8oz uploaded by Hollie N.
I am really ๐Ÿ’ž loving the Secret Invisible Spray Antiperspirant & Deodorant ๐Ÿ”‹in Boho Berry ๐Ÿ“! It goes on ๐Ÿ’ฏ% invisible ๐Ÿ‘ป & dries super fast๐Ÿ’จ! No more embarrassing ๐Ÿ˜ฌ white marks on your clothes ๐Ÿ‘— or skin ๐Ÿ’ƒ! It smells ๐Ÿ‘ƒ fabulous ๐Ÿ’! It has a light ๐Ÿ’ซ, sweet ๐Ÿญ, floral ๐ŸŒผ scent that lasts & lasts! The oder ๐Ÿ’ฉ & sweat ๐Ÿ‹ protection is unbeatable ๐Ÿ’ช! It provides you with a full 48 hours ๐Ÿ•š of total freshness ๐Ÿƒ! I would highly ๐Ÿ” recommend the Secret Invisible Spray Antiperspirant & Deodorant ๐Ÿ”‹ to every woman ๐Ÿ‘ฑ wanting to be fresh ๐Ÿšฟ & smell ๐Ÿ‘ƒ amazing โœจ from morning ๐ŸŒค 'till night ๐ŸŒ™!!! ๐Ÿ‘ฏ 5 Stars ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‘ƒ #Secret #SecretInvisibleSpray #SecretBohoBerry #ISmellFabulous
Algie M.
Anchorage, AK
Purchased at: Walmart
The best deodorant so far it leaves my underarm dry and fresh for 24 hours highly recommended #secret #influenster
Kim R.
el monte
Purchased at: Walmart
I think it's very refreshing and it smells really good and it lasts a long time๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I think that is very very good very ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
I recently bought this for my mom. She has a hard time using stick deodorant because of her arm movement. She loves this product because its easier for her to use and has a pleasant scent. She doesn't sweat much but she stays dry if she happens to do some gardening. I bought one for myself to use after I shave my underarms since they get irritated if i apply stick deodorant right after. I recommend giving it a try.
Julie A.
Louisville, KY
Man, deodorant sprays have come a LONG WAY!!! I canโ€™t say anything bad about this one. Affordable, usually on sale, smells good, works very well on a summer sweaty person like me, dries invisibly so stains are minimal. Great deodorant & have repurchased
Naay M.
Evansville , IN
I love the smell of this deodorant. It lasts me a full day of work or a night out. It does not leave a white deodorant stain on black clothes or roll into balls after a long day of wear. I love that even when I wake up the next morning I can smell it! I highly recommend to anyone who is very active.

Looking for your answer?