Secret Invisible Solid Unscented Antiperspirant/Deodorant 73 g uploaded by Hannah G.Secret Invisible Solid Unscented Antiperspirant/Deodorant 73 g uploaded by Junitza F.

BY SECRET

Stay true with Secret. You can always be confident with the original. With pH-balanced protection,Secret Antiperspirant & Deodorant helps you stay confident during the day. Trust the odour- and wetness-fighting protection of Secret. It's the one you've known and trusted for years for odour and wetness protection. see more...

Mckayla W.
This is the second worst deodorant I’ve used. It doesn’t really work much at all. I don’t sweat a ton so it takes a really terrible deodorant for it not to work. Definitely would not recommend.
Ellen T.
Smells good but doesn't seem to last through a full day (need to reapply once or twice) and sometimes leaves white marks on dark clothing.
Bridget J.
Philadelphia, PA
Sometimes this gets on my clothes. I'm rather sensitive when it comes to scents, so I like the unscented deodorant.
Ashlee M.
Fort Wayne, IN
For some reason, this unscented deodorant doesn't mesh well with my body chemistry. I feel like my BO pokes through. The Shower Fresh scent works much better for me.
Paige K.
Barrie, ON
Keeps me from smelling sweaty, doesn't really prevent sweat though and leaves white residue.
Monika S.
Fairview , OR
Don't like the smell i only like fresh smells not fruity or sweet smells but besides the smell it works like it should
Kylie H.
I don't feel like this deodorant lasts all day for me. There are plenty of other deodorants that would be much better instead of this one
Cheli W.
Albuquerque, NM
I like having an unscented option. Any scent bothers my mother, and this she can tolerate.
TeShauna W.
Albuquerque , NM
I personally wasn't a fan of this deodorant. I felt like I needed to use it more often as it didn't keep me dry.
Brenda W.
Sacramento, CA
I just bought this at
Dollar general because it was the
Only one they had but plan to try the dove
Amy A.