Secret Invisible Solid Unscented Antiperspirant/Deodorant 73 g uploaded by Hannah G.Secret Invisible Solid Unscented Antiperspirant/Deodorant 73 g uploaded by Junitza F.

BY SECRET

Stay true with Secret. You can always be confident with the original. With pH-balanced protection,Secret Antiperspirant & Deodorant helps you stay confident during the day. Trust the odour- and wetness-fighting protection of Secret. It's the one you've known and trusted for years for odour and wetness protection. see more...

Carroll A.
Greensboro, NC
This is a go-to product for me. I know I can depend on it. I love that it's unscented because I like to wear perfume and don't want scents to clash. It is simple to use, travel-friendly, and leaves no white marks on my business clothes. Recommended.
Angela M.
I use Secret Invisible Solid Unscented Anitperspirant/Deodorant on a daily basis. It helps with perspiration and doesn't have an overwhelming smell or cause any breakouts. It is on the affordable end and is just as effective as other more expensive brands
Tracy M.
Griffith, IN
Secret definitely helps me keep my secret it keeps me dry it keeps me smelling fresh it doesn't let me down exclamation point
Valerie M.
The only product I've used under my arms for the last 35 years. Why? It works, it does not leave any residue on my clothes, it is so affordable and meets my expectations even on the hottest days. Very effective and smells beautiful too. Would definitely recommend to others
Summer C.
This is my favorite as it smells great and keeps me fresh without leaving residue or a wet feeling behind.
deloris g.
I've try ed others and always go back to secret. Nothing seems to work on me but secret.. I live in the south and really need something that works.
Eman G.
Las Vegas, NV
It is the only secret deodorant I've ever used in the lake and it only secret that one so that's great and it's like it
EhriqaLofton P.
Rialto, CA
This is the deodorant I prefer to use during the day before I go to work or if I'm going out for the evening (doesn't clash with my fragrance).
Sharon F.
Nuremberg, PA
This is my normal brand of antiperspirant/deodorant. I love that it is invisible, so it doesn't leave marks on my clothing. Secret also lasts longer than all the other brands I have used.
Allison O.
N Miami Beach, FL
Never shows up on my clothes, always keeps me smelling super fresh. Even on long work days.