Secret Invisible Solid Unscented Antiperspirant/Deodorant 73 g uploaded by Hannah G.Secret Invisible Solid Unscented Antiperspirant/Deodorant 73 g uploaded by Junitza F.

BY SECRET

Stay true with Secret. You can always be confident with the original. With pH-balanced protection,Secret Antiperspirant & Deodorant helps you stay confident during the day. Trust the odour- and wetness-fighting protection of Secret. It's the one you've known and trusted for years for odour and wetness protection. see more...

mary y.
Inwood , WV
This brand is the only brand I use because it work really well. keeps you clean an dry . you can wear that t-shirt with confidence.
Cathie E.
Cypress, CA
I have used this product for years. It has always controlled odor and perspiration with ease...under the hottest of circumstances.
Tracy M.
Griffith, IN
Secret definitely helps me keep my secret it keeps me dry it keeps me smelling fresh it doesn't let me down exclamation point
Eman G.
Las Vegas, NV
It is the only secret deodorant I've ever used in the lake and it only secret that one so that's great and it's like it
Monika S.
Fairview , OR
Don't like the smell i only like fresh smells not fruity or sweet smells but besides the smell it works like it should
Bridget J.
Philadelphia, PA
Sometimes this gets on my clothes. I'm rather sensitive when it comes to scents, so I like the unscented deodorant.
TeShauna W.
Albuquerque , NM
I personally wasn't a fan of this deodorant. I felt like I needed to use it more often as it didn't keep me dry.
Jacqueline C.
San Antonio, TX
I haven't found another brand I can use besides this. This deodorant doesn't smell and doesn't make me sweat
Julie G.
Elizabethtown, PA
Great product. I literally have nothing bad to say about it. I even swipe it behind my knees in the summer.
Summer C.
This is my favorite as it smells great and keeps me fresh without leaving residue or a wet feeling behind.
Amy A.