Secret Invisible Solid Unscented Antiperspirant/Deodorant 73 g uploaded by Hannah G.Secret Invisible Solid Unscented Antiperspirant/Deodorant 73 g uploaded by Junitza F.

BY SECRET

Stay true with Secret. You can always be confident with the original. With pH-balanced protection,Secret Antiperspirant & Deodorant helps you stay confident during the day. Trust the odour- and wetness-fighting protection of Secret. It's the one you've known and trusted for years for odour and wetness protection. see more...

Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Nashville, TN
I like it! I prefer the unscented deodorants, but Secret has a great variety of very clean and fresh scents that I actually do enjoy. Every now and then, my underarms feel slimy or like I need to reapply, but I think that's only when I don't fully dry my underarms after a shower and try to immediately apply.
Angela M.
Angela M.
I use Secret Invisible Solid Unscented Anitperspirant/Deodorant on a daily basis. It helps with perspiration and doesn't have an overwhelming smell or cause any breakouts. It is on the affordable end and is just as effective as other more expensive brands
Carroll A.
Carroll A.
Greensboro, NC
This is a go-to product for me. I know I can depend on it. I love that it's unscented because I like to wear perfume and don't want scents to clash. It is simple to use, travel-friendly, and leaves no white marks on my business clothes. Recommended.
Gail K.
Gail K.
Powder Springs, GA
This deodorant has gotten me through my teen years, middle aged and now my Golden years. I never am concerned as I have never had an issue with the performance of this product.
Kristyn H.
Kristyn H.
Los Angeles, CA
Gets a little on my underarm part of my shirts, but works well otherwise. Always get the two packs so it's affordable on my limited budget.
Ellen T.
Ellen T.
Smells good but doesn't seem to last through a full day (need to reapply once or twice) and sometimes leaves white marks on dark clothing.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Griffith, IN
Secret definitely helps me keep my secret it keeps me dry it keeps me smelling fresh it doesn't let me down exclamation point
Bridget J.
Bridget J.
Philadelphia, PA
Sometimes this gets on my clothes. I'm rather sensitive when it comes to scents, so I like the unscented deodorant.
Noelle W.
Noelle W.
Santa Monica, CA
This is my go-to deodorant. Who wants white residue on their clothes and have their armpit aroma compete with perfume? Neither are a concert with this, unscented invisible product. I have had allergic reaction (red bumps) with other brands but not this so seems it would be good for sensitive skin, too. That said, I'm not a big sweater so can't attest to this being effective on major wetness but unless you had a real issue, would imagine it's all most people would need.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Keeps fresh and clean without scents. Sometimes when I use deodorant the scent smells nice but then changes and doesn't smell very good after a while. But with the unscented, you don't have that problem. It will leave deodorant stains on your shirt though.
Amy A.