Secret Invisible Solid Unscented Antiperspirant/Deodorant 73 g uploaded by Hannah G.Secret Invisible Solid Unscented Antiperspirant/Deodorant 73 g uploaded by Junitza F.

BY SECRET

Stay true with Secret. You can always be confident with the original. With pH-balanced protection,Secret Antiperspirant & Deodorant helps you stay confident during the day. Trust the odour- and wetness-fighting protection of Secret. It's the one you've known and trusted for years for odour and wetness protection. see more...

Photos (2)
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Nashville, TN
I like it! I prefer the unscented deodorants, but Secret has a great variety of very clean and fresh scents that I actually do enjoy. Every now and then, my underarms feel slimy or like I need to reapply, but I think that's only when I don't fully dry my underarms after a shower and try to immediately apply.
Khadijah S.
Khadijah S.
Secret Invisible Solid Unscented Antiperspirant/Deodorant is a good (appreciated) deodorant. It is liked because on those days when you don't want to smell like a flowery garden you don't have to smell like one. And, it is good for when (you hope) you don't want to smell like anything - You Don't Have To.
Angela M.
Angela M.
I use Secret Invisible Solid Unscented Anitperspirant/Deodorant on a daily basis. It helps with perspiration and doesn't have an overwhelming smell or cause any breakouts. It is on the affordable end and is just as effective as other more expensive brands
Carroll A.
Carroll A.
Greensboro, NC
This is a go-to product for me. I know I can depend on it. I love that it's unscented because I like to wear perfume and don't want scents to clash. It is simple to use, travel-friendly, and leaves no white marks on my business clothes. Recommended.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Secret has been my go-to deodorant for years! It's affordable and it does everything a good deodorant should do. It comes in a variety of great scents, so everyone can find something pleasing.
Sharon F.
Sharon F.
Nuremberg, PA
This is my normal brand of antiperspirant/deodorant. I love that it is invisible, so it doesn't leave marks on my clothing. Secret also lasts longer than all the other brands I have used.
Gail K.
Gail K.
Powder Springs, GA
This deodorant has gotten me through my teen years, middle aged and now my Golden years. I never am concerned as I have never had an issue with the performance of this product.
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Fort Wayne, IN
For some reason, this unscented deodorant doesn't mesh well with my body chemistry. I feel like my BO pokes through. The Shower Fresh scent works much better for me.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Pretty good. I'm not super picky about my deodorant, and long as it doesn't make me smell like a teenage girl and it keeps me from sweating a lot, I'm pretty happy.
Sherene G.
Sherene G.
East Orange, NJ
Great product...it's the only deodorant I use. It doesn't leave white residue on my clothes which is a plus. It works, it leaves me smelling clean and fresh.