secret invisible solid tropical orchid antiperspirant/deodorant

by Secret

Stay true with Secret. You can always be confident with the original. With pH-balanced protection, Secret Antiperspirant/Deodorant helps you stay confident during the day. Trust the odor and wetness fighting protection of Secret. It's the one you've known and trusted for years for odor and wetness protection.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of secret invisible solid tropical orchid antiperspirant/deodorant !
Los Banos, CA
None of the other deodorant brand ever worked for me but this one. I had bad BO going through puberty and this one helped ALOT super affordable and easy for travel. Who doesn’t liek the smell of tropical anyways
Lynchburg
While the brand is amazing for my body, the scent does not do it for me. Does not smell great when matching it with other scents. Just wish it wasn’t an overbearing scent.
I just recently bought the tropical orchid scent and thought it smelled great at first. After wearing through the day it didn't stay smelling fresh. It smelled a little odd to me while wearing. It's great deodorant, all I buy is secret, but the smell of this particular deodorant does not work for me. My favorite is the spring blossom I believe.
I just don't like this deodorant. I'm not exactly sure why, it just doesn't work for me. The scent is blah. I don't really refreshed throughout the day. I will not be repurchasing this. I only bought it because it was cheap
Lubbock, TX
I love this deodorant! It is at a good price and truly works over 24 hours. The smell is fantastic and a great change from the typical powder smell. It is non-irritating and a really great value. I will but this from now on and nothing else! Doesn't stain my clothes either.
New Lexington, OH
secret invisible solid tropical orchid antiperspirant/deodorant  uploaded by Kayla J.
I really really love this deodorant! This is my first time buying it and When it’s gone I will buy again for sure! It lasts all day and keeps my armpits dry! Also the smell is absolutely amazing. Def recommend!
I’ve used other deodorants because sometimes they’ll work and sometimes they won’t. But this has consistently worked for me and it keeps me smelling good and feeling fresh all day no matter how much I sweat. I also love that they have smaller ones for travel!
Columbia
I love secret deodorant as it is. But I really like this type. It has a nice scent to it as well as it keeps me from sweating all day. It's a good price and I will probably buy it again. I recommend it to anyone who has a problem with sweating.
Englewood
My FAVORITE deodorant. I have used other scents and other brands and nothing compares to this one. I’ve been using this product for so many years and I’ve never grown tired of the smell. Plus it’s extremely cheap and you can get it anywhere!
I did a lot of couponing and tried out a lot of different brands because I got them on sale or cheap, but Secret is the only brand I have ever loved enough to buy full price. The formula works well for times when I just want to smell a little nicer, or when I need real anti-perspirant coverage because I'm outside gardening or when we go to the waterpark. I LOVE Secret and won't ever to to another brand, even if it's free.

Looking for your answer?