secret invisible solid tropical orchid antiperspirant/deodorant

by Secret

Stay true with Secret. You can always be confident with the original. With pH-balanced protection, Secret Antiperspirant/Deodorant helps you stay confident during the day. Trust the odor and wetness fighting protection of Secret. It's the one you've known and trusted for years for odor and wetness protection.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of secret invisible solid tropical orchid antiperspirant/deodorant !
North Bend, OR
Lvoe this deodorant and usually buy this brand. It usually lasts and good amount of time and not too "flowery" scent! The prices if right too!
Storm Lake, IA
Love this the smell is great and meshes well with other scents that I like to wear. Plus the fact that secret keeps you dry for hours!
Pawtucket, RI
Secret is the only deodorant that seems to work well for my body. No sweat No smell. The scent of the deodorant smells so yummy too.
Odessa, TX
Love this one smells great doesnt leave white marks at all thats why I loved it from the start controlled my sweating as well !!
Greensboro, NC
Smell is the most important to me for deodorant. This will still leave a white residue on clothes if you get dressed right away.
Stephens city, VA
The best deodorant. I have tried the clinical strength with no results. I switched to the pH balanced and it's a game changer!!
Loveland , OH
Works all day and keeps me dry. I keep one in my purse and one in my desk at work. Smells nice and i buy it everytime i get deo
Long lasting control, great scent. I prefer the Hawaiian/pineapple scents personally. This is still a great product overall.
Really good deodorant. Affordable. I do recommend it. It did meet my expectations. I buy it at kroger. I use it everyday.
Johnston, IA
I love using secret deodorant. My holy grail since I was young. I usually like to stock up on these so I never run out.

Looking for your answer?