secret invisible solid tropical orchid antiperspirant/deodorant

by Secret

Stay true with Secret. You can always be confident with the original. With pH-balanced protection, Secret Antiperspirant/Deodorant helps you stay confident during the day. Trust the odor and wetness fighting protection of Secret. It's the one you've known and trusted for years for odor and wetness protection.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of secret invisible solid tropical orchid antiperspirant/deodorant !
Bronx, NY
It is a great smelling product and for the first few months it work great but shortly after 2 months of using the product I actually broke out in a rash behind my arms. After stopping my use of the product it cleared away. I think that it is great for people that don't have sensitive skin.
Millport, NY
I have tried the Tropical orchid before, the smell is nice, I prefer the original powder scent. But I never buy anything else Secret is the only deodorant that we use in the house. Secret works best of all them. I love that that it goes on smooth and doesn't leave a white residue under the arms.
Sacramento, CA
My go to deodorant. I have tried stay on, girly deodorant but nothing compares to the simple life of secret solid. Yes it goes on whit but the protection is very satisfactory to me. Hey everyone's different but I never have a misty moment using my little secret!
Solana Beach, CA
I can't live without this deodorant! I kid you not! I only use the powder scent. But nothing works better then Secret! I've used every brand and almost every scent..the powder is just a fresh and clean scent, not too over board if you sweat.. Love!
Spokane, WA
For some reason any other kind of deodorants give me painful lumps in my armpits and this is the only deodorant I can use. i stay dry all day, except in very hot summer temperatures, but other than that I can't really complain.
I seriously love this deodorant because I never have to worry about white spots appearing in my clothes and it's really light and fresh! It is very easy to use and I use it once in the morning. I am very satisfied!
I really like the secret invisable solid tropical orchid deodorant. It is easy to use and I find that I don't have to worry about leaving behind white spots. I use it twice a day. It always seems to work and leaves me feeling and smelling fresh. I would definitely recommend!
River Falls, WI
I LOVE THIS DEODORANT! I found that while it smells lovely, it doesn't mix or overpower any perfume or body spray that I want to wear. As somebody who is allergic to a lot of different scents, I've always found Secret to be one of the only products that i can use.
Hempstead, NY
I have been a secret girl since I started using deodorant. it was handed down from my mother. I love the brand, love the variety in smells and have never not used secret. It holds me all day and I never feel like saying "did I put on deodorant today?"
Pavilion, NY
I love the scent of this deodorant, but unfortunately it doesn't cut it for me. 5 minutes after applying I notice that I need to re-apply. It's just not strong enough for my body type.

Looking for your answer?