Secret Invisible Solid Tropical Orchid Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2.6 oz uploaded by Kayla J.Secret Invisible Solid Tropical Orchid Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2.6 oz uploaded by Myha C.

BY SECRET

Stay true with Secret. You can always be confident with the original. With pH-balanced protection, Secret Antiperspirant/Deodorant helps you stay confident during the day. Trust the odor and wetness fighting protection of Secret. It's the one you've known and trusted for years for odor and wetness protection. see more...

Amy M.
Lubbock
I love this deodorant! It is at a good price and truly works over 24 hours. The smell is fantastic and a great change from the typical powder smell. It is non-irritating and a really great value. I will but this from now on and nothing else! Doesn't stain my clothes either.
Sara W.
I just recently bought the tropical orchid scent and thought it smelled great at first. After wearing through the day it didn't stay smelling fresh. It smelled a little odd to me while wearing. It's great deodorant, all I buy is secret, but the smell of this particular deodorant does not work for me. My favorite is the spring blossom I believe.
Addie B.
I just don't like this deodorant. I'm not exactly sure why, it just doesn't work for me. The scent is blah. I don't really refreshed throughout the day. I will not be repurchasing this. I only bought it because it was cheap
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
I really really love this deodorant! This is my first time buying it and When it’s gone I will buy again for sure! It lasts all day and keeps my armpits dry! Also the smell is absolutely amazing. Def recommend!
Kirsten O.
I’ve used other deodorants because sometimes they’ll work and sometimes they won’t. But this has consistently worked for me and it keeps me smelling good and feeling fresh all day no matter how much I sweat. I also love that they have smaller ones for travel!
Ashley J.
Sunrise, FL
I love this product because sometimes I forget to wear perfume. This pH deodorant really makes me smell so well. When I sweat, it releases a great smell and balances the pH so I do not smell like sweat at all. Every time I lift my arm, there is no harsh or bad smell at all. Even with no scent. I still smell good. It also does not stain my clothes or leave white stains on my clothes.
Megan A.
I love this deodorant. Ever since I used it I’ve been faithful. Before this I skipped around from brand to brand. I love the smell and it seems to last adequately and is moderately priced compared to other brands.
Christina R.
I did a lot of couponing and tried out a lot of different brands because I got them on sale or cheap, but Secret is the only brand I have ever loved enough to buy full price.
The formula works well for times when I just want to smell a little nicer, or when I need real anti-perspirant coverage because I'm outside gardening or when we go to the waterpark. I LOVE Secret and won't ever to to another brand, even if it's free.
Karleene D.
Bronx, NY
It is a great smelling product and for the first few months it work great but shortly after 2 months of using the product I actually broke out in a rash behind my arms. After stopping my use of the product it cleared away. I think that it is great for people that don't have sensitive skin.
Dianne M.
Millport, NY
I have tried the Tropical orchid before, the smell is nice, I prefer the original powder scent. But I never buy anything else Secret is the only deodorant that we use in the house. Secret works best of all them. I love that that it goes on smooth and doesn't leave a white residue under the arms.