Secret Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Dayana M.Secret Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Priya S.

BY SECRET

This simple solid deodorant stick goes on dry with a fresh baby powder scent. This pH-balanced formula provides invisible protection against odour and wetness. see more...

Sammie B.
Sammie B.
Seattle, WA
I am not a huge fan of Secret antiperspirant. I find that rather than keeping me from sweating, it causes me to sweat more than I would without using it. I also tend to get an uncomfortable rash when I use it, so I may just be allergic to an ingredient in it. I wouldn't recommend it because the aluminum in it is also linked to breast cancer.
Ayrianna N.
Ayrianna N.
I always use secret deodorant. I find that it works the best. It always smells nice. I don't have sweat marks on my shirt when I use their deodorant like I do when I use a different brand. I definitely would buy again.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
USA
Sorry SECRET, but you were great in my teen years and early adulthood! But now, you just don't hold anymore! I graduated to DEGREE and it keeps me all day!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Beaufort, NC
I work 14 hours a day and my Secret Deodorant keeps me feeling just as fresh as when I put it on that morning. I highly recommend this deodorant choice.
Jaclyn P.
Jaclyn P.
Crestview, FL
Secret works well if you don't sweat heavily. but if you stress sweat or have hyperhydrosis then it just make it smell.
Karla C.
Karla C.
I have this deodorant. it has a great smell but it is not as invisible as they say it leaves residue and clumps up
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Sanford , NC
I love this deodorant !! Best one !!! I recommend this to all the females!!! It's long lasting and a great smell
Deborah G.
Deborah G.
Secret Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant I've always used secret invisible deodorant I really like it to to wear a lot of black chops and I don't need any marks from my deodorant secret solid invisible he's one of the best I've ever used all my friends use the same if you haven't tried it and she catch that you do
Karen P.
Karen P.
Kennesaw, GA
There is nothing worse than having deodorant all over your clothes. Walmart sent me this Secret Invisible Solid Deodorant free to try and it totally solved that problem. It does it's job while not being seen. I live on a farm and believe me it has to do a really tough job. And it does it well!
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
This can be found at Walmart. I did not enjoy this brand over others. It is comparable in price to other deodorants. I do not find the scent as long lasting as others. I would not purchase again, but this could be recommended to someone who is just beginning to use deodorant as a younger child.