Secret Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Joy G.Secret Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Dayana M.Secret Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Priya S.

BY SECRET

This simple solid deodorant stick goes on dry with a fresh baby powder scent. This pH-balanced formula provides invisible protection against odour and wetness. see more...

Deborah G.
Secret Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant I've always used secret invisible deodorant I really like it to to wear a lot of black chops and I don't need any marks from my deodorant secret solid invisible he's one of the best I've ever used all my friends use the same if you haven't tried it and she catch that you do
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
I like this product because it does a great job keeping you dry and keeps odor at bay also. It's a little wet and sticky after you first apply it so there is a little wait time but then it works very well. Great product.
Karen P.
Kennesaw, GA
There is nothing worse than having deodorant all over your clothes. Walmart sent me this Secret Invisible Solid Deodorant free to try and it totally solved that problem. It does it's job while not being seen. I live on a farm and believe me it has to do a really tough job. And it does it well!
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
This can be found at Walmart. I did not enjoy this brand over others. It is comparable in price to other deodorants. I do not find the scent as long lasting as others. I would not purchase again, but this could be recommended to someone who is just beginning to use deodorant as a younger child.
Suzanne C.
I love the secret brand!! It really works and meets all of the expectations by keeping you dry and not smelly!! It lasts all day! You can get it at walmart!! It's really amazing!! Love it!! I'm very happy with the results and would recommend it to others!!
Linda V.
I totally fell in love with this deodorants when i found them! Ive tried so many other brands but nothing like this! I have the lavander scent and it smells so nice! Keeps me dry and fresh everyday!! Love it and totally recommend it
Kim S.
Dallas, TX
I actually really like this deodorant. It's not invisible like they say, it leaves some residue if it touches your clothes and clumps up if you put a lot. But I actually like the scent and it keeps me fresh all day.
Mandy S.
This product, though quite inexpensive, did not work for me at all. Once applied, I could already notice that I was sweating it off. It has an okay scent, but it makes no difference if it does not last long.
Vanessa H.
Las Cruces, NM
I love this especially during summer ot helps with sweat and order it's affordable and easy to use I love the way it last all day I bought it at Walmart between $4-6 I would recommend this product to others
Sammie B.
Seattle, WA
I am not a huge fan of Secret antiperspirant. I find that rather than keeping me from sweating, it causes me to sweat more than I would without using it. I also tend to get an uncomfortable rash when I use it, so I may just be allergic to an ingredient in it. I wouldn't recommend it because the aluminum in it is also linked to breast cancer.