Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantWomen's DeodorantsSecret
Invisible Solid Antiperspirant and Deodorant Vibrant Yuzu - 26oz

Secret Invisible Solid Antiperspirant and Deodorant Vibrant Yuzu - 2.6oz

by Secret

Fresh you can feel with Secret Fresh Invisible Solid Antiperspirant and Deodorant

• Designed with scents that last, the Secret Fresh Collection has scents you love from our former Scent Expressions and Destinations collections, now with scent-enhancing technology.
  • Secret Invisible Solid goes on dry and stays dry with a smooth, even application.
  • This unique formula features proprietary sweat-activated technology, which captures odor and releases fragrance.
  • The sweat-activated technology uses odor-neutralizing molecules to trap odor, lock it away, and then replace it with fresh scent to keep you smelling clean and fresh all day long.
  • Secret Invisible Solid helps stop underarm odor before it starts with 48-hour odor control and wetness protection.
  • Discover fresh you can feel with Secret Invisible Solid

Usage:

• Deodorants mask the underarm odor caused by bacteria interacting with perspiration and reduce odor-causing bacteria.
  • Antiperspirants help control wetness, and thereby odor, by slowing the flow of perspiration to the surface of the skin.
  • Look for an expiration date either on the bottom of the container or on the bottom of the back label. Research shows ingredients are stable until the expiration date, if stored according to instructions. Beyond that date, the ingredients may no longer be stable and/or the product formulation may change.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Secret Invisible Solid Antiperspirant and Deodorant Vibrant Yuzu - 2.6oz!
How would you rate this product?
Laura F.
Cibolo, TX
Secret Invisible Solid Antiperspirant and Deodorant Vibrant Yuzu - 2.6oz uploaded by Laura F.
I wanted to try a new scent from Secret. This one jumped out at me. Maybe it was the bright, bold, lettering. I bought without smelling it in store. Girrrl! It smells so good! It's very fresh smelling, like a mango and a green apple all wrapped into one. The deodorant is still true to itself. No sweating, no wet pits, no nastiness. It's $4.99 and I would buy this scent one more time.
Mirzana S.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this deodorant, it has such unique smell! It lasts all day, goes on clear and leaves no residue on clothes.
Maribel R.
Palmdale
Purchased at: Target
Second fave deodorant brand. I like the scents they create. The invisible solid antiperspirant/deodorant works real good. I feel like the old formula would stain dark clothes a lot, and now it leaves clothes stain-free. I recommended this product.
Crissy H.
Doylestown, PA
Great working deodorant. Light fresh scent, and really does the job. I sweat a lot, and this definitely keeps the odor under control. I have used many other deodorants and I feel that this is certainly one of the best
Dominique W.
Capitol Hgts, MD
This last allllll day long and I really love the way it smells and it my my underarms feel so smooth
Miranda W.
Deltona , FL
I absolutely love the smell of this stuff! I have to wear all long black clothes for work and sometimes the sweat smell will start to kick in midway through the day. I spoke a little of this and all you can smell is fruit deliciousness. Sometimes I won’t even wear a perfume when I have this deodorant on
Zaneta O.
FLUSHING, NY
Yes, it's about time that companies started coming out with Yuzu scented and flavored products. I absolutely love the citrusy scent. It's so fresh and clean and secret keeps you really dry when it comes to antiperspirants. You will be smelling great too. I can't use it all the time because I have a sensitivity to aluminum but I use it on gym days or days I know I will be very physically active.
Amy B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Secret Invisible Solid Antiperspirant and Deodorant Vibrant Yuzu - 2.6oz Works great at keeping me smelling fresh. I don't sweat an excessive amount so this is just right on keeping that aspect in control. The scent is fresh and bright, one of my favorites. Lasts all day.
Elizabeth E.
Montgomery, TX
Purchased at: Macy's
definetly not my favorite but it works if you don't have anything else! I like Secret but not this product!
Cheryl W.
I love how this smells and goes on smoothly with no white residue. This deodorant has always kept me dry and confident!

Looking for your answer?