Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantSecret
Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant Spray with Essential Oils, Rose + Charcoal - 16 oz

by Secret

Indulge in antiperspirant protection that’s both powerful and beautiful. Secret with Essential Oils bring together Secret’s premium sweat and odor protection with pure essential oils hand-selected by expert perfumers. Secret with Essential Oils last for 48

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Secret Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant Spray with Essential Oils, Rose + Charcoal - 1.6 oz!
Melissa M.
Redding, CA
Secret Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant Spray with Essential Oils, Rose + Charcoal - 1.6 oz uploaded by Melissa M.
So the pros of this deodorant is the sleek container design and the fact that it does smell good... However the cons of this deodorant are are as follows: a rough application, leaves white residue that gets on my shirt armpit areas, and the main bummer is it just gives my sweat a perfumey cover-up smell. I've kept it for a backup if I run out of my preferred deodorant (Dove). Anyone else have the same results after using this product?
Karra C.
St Dmng Pblo, NM
This Secret Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant Spray with Essential Oils, Rose + Charcoal - 1.6 oz antiperspirant protection that’s both powerful and beautiful. Secret with Essential Oils bring together Secret’s premium sweat and odor protection with pure essential oils hand-selected by expert perfumers. Secret with Essential Oils 🌹 and charcoal last for 48 hours and are paraben and dye free. Crafted by nature, its formula is created with essential oils derived from the roots, stems and flowers of plants that are extracted through cold pressing and steam distillationand powered by Secret. Such beautiful, natural elegant look of underarm sweat protection. REMEMBER a little bit goes a long way🌹 Beauty 🚫🐇🐰🆓Without Bunnies PETA certified cruelty-free deodorant
Christina R.
Smyrna, TN
1,003 reviews
Secret Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant Spray with Essential Oils, Rose + Charcoal - 1.6 oz uploaded by Christina R.
I recently just bought this at Walmart, and I’m obsessed!! I’m Wiccan, so anything with essential oils you can count me in! The fact the packaging came in a pretty boujee box, I was like hmm “What do we have here Secret?” And I opened the box, smelled it, an fell in love. Rose is one of my FAVORITE scents, so the fact this was made naturally with rose and charcoal (soaks up dirt, oil, and sebum naturally) paraben and dye free too?! Yes please. It smells DIVINE! The three scent components are “Rosa damascene extract, citrus limon, and juniperus virginiana” the essential oils were derived from the roots, stems, and flowers of plants and extracted through methods like cold pressing and steam distillation. That is what’s on the box. They have a bigger bottle too, but I decided to try the small bottle first. I’m a package queen, so the packaging and the word “rose” and “essential oils” had me sold lol. I’m glad I did though. It smells amazing and “hippie” and I dig it! It’s unique! Secret Essential Oils Rose and Charcoal Invisible Solid Antiperspirant and Deodorant - 2.6oz
Sarah S.
Harrisburg, PA
Honestly, for an all natural deodorant this actually WORKS! I was skeptical of this product, but it really does keep odors at bay and for the most part, prevents me from sweating.
Laura J.
Kerrville, TX
I started using this about 6 months ago and find it is totally effective for sweating and odor. It smells super good too
Juli H.
Hammonton, NJ
I switched to this about a year ago and I love it. Regular secret worked but I found when I was really sweaty, it just wasn't enough. The essential oils really do make a difference with staying clean and dry.
Taryn B.
San Antonio, TX
So far so good. Keeps me feeling f fresh and dry even in 103+ degree Texas heat and humidity. Good stuff.
Ana S.
Hurricane, UT
Secret Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant Spray with Essential Oils, Rose + Charcoal - 1.6 oz uploaded by Ana S.
Me agrada su aroma no tanto pero es soportable su duración es buena no se termina y cuando empiezas a su dar empieza a trabajar tu fragancia del desodorante
Kysbel S.
Aguada
I really love this product? It's have it all! Why 4 stars? The price.
Realmente amo este producto. Lo tiene todo! ¿Por qué cuatro estrellas? El precio.
I really love this product? It's have it all! Why 4 stars? The price.
Nadege L.
Beloeil, QC
j'ai vu ce produit a la TV avec la mention sans aluminium et avec odeur huile essentiel et cela a attiré mon regard. je l'aime bien, mais sans plus, je suis tjrs a la recherche d'un meilleur deo car petites odeurs apres un sport intense.

Looking for your answer?