Secret Garden: An Inky Treasure Hunt and Coloring Book

by none

I've been looking for the best stress relieving adult coloring book? I have a hard time staying focused.. Should I consider the secret garden?
What is best to use when coloring? Colored pencils? Markers? Crayons?
I love coloring as it is a great stress reliever. Are these drawings very detailed and tiny or are the drawings more open?
Start your review of Secret Garden: An Inky Treasure Hunt and Coloring Book!
How would you rate this product?
Haltom City, TX
Secret Garden: An Inky Treasure Hunt and Coloring Book uploaded by Brittany A.
I’m loving this coloring book. It is such a great stress reliever! It has been a great distraction during this quarantine. I definitely recommend this coloring book if you like a distraction once in a while.
Hilmar, CA
Secret Garden: An Inky Treasure Hunt and Coloring Book uploaded by Cheyanne R.
I really like this coloring book. Wish there was blank pages on the back for when using markers though because it bleeds through but I like how detailed the pages are!
Baton Rouge, LA
Who says coloring is only for children? I love coloring myself and especially color in this wonderful book. The drawings are insanely amazing and detailed. Paper quality is aso phenomenal, you can use most of color options and create your own colorful pages. Definitely a must for relaxation and calming experience.
1,241 reviews
I love all of Johanna Basford's adult  coloring books. her illustrations are so perfect and beautiful! the paper is very nice. it is thick enough to use water color. it is very good quality. this book is very detailed. some pages have very small illustrations. some pages can be very time consuming. this is a very beautiful book to add to your collection.
Russellville , AL
This is a truly beautiful and intricate coloring book. I could spend weeks coloring a single scene because of all the wonderful details. The paper is high quality and something you will want to just look at. I recommend using Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils, 24 Assorted Colors/set to really be able to blend colors well.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,957 reviews
Such a beautiful and detailed book. It takes me hours to do each page but they turn out so well. I find this really relaxing. Highly recommended for adults or teens that love detailed coloring books and nature.
des peres
i like this because it helps relax my anxiety. the only “con” for me is that some of the pictures have really small spots & i can’t find anything skinny enough to use to color those spots in.
Another one of the many books in the series The Secret Garden is done just as well as all of the other books in this style. A coloring book with a hide and seek them is just delightful. Perfect for beginning Dolores all the way up to advanced artists. This coloring book can bring hours upon hours of entertainment and every finished piece ends up being a beautiful work of art! The pages are white and thick BUT markers bleed though the pages (let's face it all markers bleed) so unless you make copies (for yourself only of course) these books are crayons and coloring pencils only.
Rialto, CA
I’m enjoying coloring in this beautiful book, the pictures are gorgeous. I only con is there is no perforation to rip pages out. This is one of the prettiest color books I’ve seen.
Secret Garden: An Inky Treasure Hunt and Coloring Book uploaded by Magen K.
This coloring book is awesome! Coloring is such a relaxing way to unwind after a long day and the small spaces add for a challenge that you wouldn't get with a children's coloring book. It's a nice feeling to put the phone down and stay off the computer and just color. I can understand why there is a huge trend in adult coloring books and I think anyone who has trouble calming down after a long day should try some coloring.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...