BY NONE

Jennifer P.
Johanna basford is a very common name when you mention coloring. She is an amazing artist and with each stroke from your pencil or pen, her illustrations come to life in a huge way. It's fun to search for the hidden items, or to color the page and search after. The pages are double sided, there are a few two-page spreads, and the pages are also serrated for easy removal. Overall, I would absolutely recommend this book or any other by her. Amazing quality!
Janette G.
Oklahoma City, OK
This can be like a stress reliever. It actually has a lot of pages. I really enjoy my book I have done some pretty colorful coloring in it! You can use markers and it won’t bleed into the next page. I’m still working in finishing my book!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,440 reviews
Such a beautiful and detailed book. It takes me hours to do each page but they turn out so well. I find this really relaxing. Highly recommended for adults or teens that love detailed coloring books and nature.
Leslie b.
des peres
i like this because it helps relax my anxiety. the only “con” for me is that some of the pictures have really small spots & i can’t find anything skinny enough to use to color those spots in.
Jillian M.
I adore Johanna Basford Coloring books. They are so intricate and beautiful. I own three of them. I always see something new in each page every time I look at it. They are a GREAT stress reliever. And you have something pretty to look at when you’re done.
Rebecca P.
Meadowlands, MN
I love this secret garden coloring book. It is so much fun to color. The detail is very intricate and the pictures are really pretty. It takes forever to color, but turns out beautifully. My son likes to find the hidden pictures!
Amy M.
Another one of the many books in the series The Secret Garden is done just as well as all of the other books in this style. A coloring book with a hide and seek them is just delightful. Perfect for beginning Dolores all the way up to advanced artists. This coloring book can bring hours upon hours of entertainment and every finished piece ends up being a beautiful work of art! The pages are white and thick BUT markers bleed though the pages (let's face it all markers bleed) so unless you make copies (for yourself only of course) these books are crayons and coloring pencils only.
Magen K.
This coloring book is awesome! Coloring is such a relaxing way to unwind after a long day and the small spaces add for a challenge that you wouldn't get with a children's coloring book. It's a nice feeling to put the phone down and stay off the computer and just color. I can understand why there is a huge trend in adult coloring books and I think anyone who has trouble calming down after a long day should try some coloring.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
The illustrations in the Secret Garden coloring book are very detailed, intricate, and beautifully drawn. I have enjoyed coloring so much! My advice would be to only buy this book if you love to color very detailed things and have some fine tipped pens, markers, or colored pencils. One page has taken me a few weeks to fully color! This book is definitely for someone who is patient and who loves plants and insects! :)
Katie M.
Andover, MN
I am an avid colorer and this is one of my very favorite books. All of the Johanna Basford books are glorious to color! The art is great and the paper is nice and thick with a nice amount of tooth to it.
Julie B.
Where do you purchase this?
April M.
Stuarts Draft, VA
I love coloring as it is a great stress reliever. Are these drawings very detailed and tiny or are the drawings more open?
Shauna A.
Pendleton , OR
I have this book and love it. I am wanting to know your favorite tools to color in all of the tiny spaces. Do you do the big spaces/sky with the same tools? I started with Crayola super tips because I got over 50 of them. But I didn't like the streaking and the dots of pooled color.
Kim W.
What is best to use when coloring? Colored pencils? Markers? Crayons?
caitlyn o.
Hilton Head Island, SC
I've been looking for the best stress relieving adult coloring book? I have a hard time staying focused.. Should I consider the secret garden?