BY NONE

• I've been looking for the best stress relieving a... Be the first to answer!
  • What is best to use when coloring? Colored pencils? Markers? Cray...1 Answers
  • I love coloring as it is a great stress reliever. Are these drawi...1 Answers
kaylee c.
San Clemente, CA
Love these adult coloring books!! They're great for when i'm just at home bored and have nothing to do, and to be honest, they're super fun!! Beautiful designs with a wonderful variety, one of my favs.
Emily V.
These are perfect for adults to be creative and do something "childish" that is totally acceptable!! It's so soothing when you're stressed out and helps me relax. These are also decently priced (there are knock offs too!) but getting the better ones on sale are the best way to go.
brenna d.
Williamsburg, VA
I am totaling loving this coloring book. It is relaxing and I often find myself getting lost in the coloring and time flies.
Megan E.
Decatur, IL
I love this coloring book. It's a great stress reliever and very fun. There are so many details and the designs are absolutely beautiful.
Sari G.
Royal Oak, MI
Fave coloring book!!! It is so detailed and beautiful to color! Very relaxing also!
Kayla B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I always loved coloring as a child but I had never thought to do it as an adult but since buying this coloring book I have been coloring a lot. I love the designs and all the intricate details. it's very relaxing
Christine S.
Philadelphia, PA
My first coloring book since childhood and it's great! The pictures are beautiful and a great stress reliever for me
Elizabeth B.
Chula Vista, CA
Beautiful pictures! So relaxing with a cup of hot tea and all my fave marker pens these coloring books are awesome i want more!
Jess R.
Little Rock, AR
If you loved to color as a kid, you'll love this adult version. The illustrations are beautiful and the paper is nice and thick so you can use normal markers and it won't bleed through.
Tricia M.
Ithaca, NY
I really love these adult coloring books. They are really relaxing and fun for us adults who need some stress relief. The only thing that I am not a fan of is how detailed some of the photos are. Sometimes they are to detailed and I start to feel stressed over finishing the,.
Julie B.
Where do you purchase this?
Kim W.
What is best to use when coloring? Colored pencils? Markers? Crayons?
April M.
Stuarts Draft, VA
I love coloring as it is a great stress reliever. Are these drawings very detailed and tiny or are the drawings more open?
Shauna A.
Pendleton, OR
I have this book and love it. I am wanting to know your favorite tools to color in all of the tiny spaces. Do you do the big spaces/sky with the same tools? I started with Crayola super tips because I got over 50 of them. But I didn't like the streaking and the dots of pooled color.
caitlyn o.
Hilton Head Island, SC
I've been looking for the best stress relieving adult coloring book? I have a hard time staying focused.. Should I consider the secret garden?