BY SECRET

The Secret Freshies is a small, discreet, portable antiperspirant and deodorant designed specifically for your on-the-go lifestyle. It gives you odor and wetness protection when you need it most because it can be quickly and easily reapplied throughout the busiest days for an instant burst of freshness. It's perfect to keep in your purse, backpack, gym bag, clutch, or desk drawer for a discreet, instant boost of odor and sweat protection. Secret Invisible Solid gives a smooth, even application. Use with other Secret Fresh deodorants for fresh you can feel in the morning, mid-day, and all night strong.

• Freshies are discreet, easy-to-use spheres of antiperspirant and deodorant small enough to fit in your purse, clutch, desk drawer, or even your pocket
  • Start and stay instantly fresh with this invisible solid that helps keep you dry and eliminate odor
  • Get a burst of freshness whenever and wherever you need it
  • For fresh you can feel, also try Secret Fresh Invisible Solids, Clear Gels, and Invisible Sprays

Veronica M.
Big Rapids, MI
I find myself frequently needing a travel size deodorant. However everyone that I have purchased in the past always open up in my bag and makes a mess or breaks. This deodorant has a screw on top that prevents that! I love carrying this around in my backpack without having the fear that it will make a mess! I love it and highly recommend.
Kristin Ann S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have 3 (green, pink, & purple) omggggg I love these. Pink is my fave!!!! I wish they were less expensive. I’d use this as my every day deodorant if I could afford it. Lafe’s salt deodorant stick (salt crystal) is definitely the most economical I own. I’ve been using the same mini I got at tjmaxx for USD$1.99 last Fall barely made a dent in it. I collect deodorants so i have a bunch more (Secret, Ladies Speed Stick, Dove, Suave, Almay, Crystal Breeze....) I am half tempted not to buy these next time & just tuck a Dial deo from dollar tree in my bag takes up about same room but the Secret Freshies are much more scented (“strong” scent) so it really is like freshening up. You •need• this! I will DEF keep buying. The formula is diff than their big deo. #winning this is like putting on a bit of perfume with your deo it’s gonna make i smell sooo good! I normally prefer natural deo bcoz I don’t have a lot of occasion to sweat. I’m in a wheelchair. But Paris Rose is so good & prevents some sweating. I have never seen the “Ocean” (blie$ in stores. #addicted
I use LAVANILA Sport Luxe Deodorant/Equate Wild Rose (Toms of Maine dupe)/DIAL PROFESSIONAL Hypoallergenic Anti-perspirant & Deodorant CRYSTAL BREEZE 24 Hour Protection 1.5 FL OZ (44 ml) 2-PACK from The Dollar Tree/Lafes Natural Body Care 0420554 Natural Crystal Deodorant Stick - 4.25 oz (those are my main 1s I’m obsessed with deodorant I collect them!!!!!)
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
I normally stick with all natural deodorant but this product is a must have. it has a phenomenal rose smell that I'm completely obsessed with. It comes in a small ball, very similar to the EOS Chapsticks and fits discreetly in your bag or purse. It's perfect for touch-ups after the beach, gym or any other time you need to keep smelling fresh on the go. The packaging is adorable, the scent lasts forever & it is perfect for travel. This is an adorable, innovative idea. I highly, highly recommend it.
Jessica F.
Bellport, NY
This is one of the most convenient items I keep with me on a daily.  Ever since this product has made it debut, I've been obsessed! Typically, I use an all natural deodorant for the health benefits but this has been my exception. I highly recommend to keep in your purse, gym bag etc.
Savanna M.
Bakersfield
Omg these are amazing I’m in love with the secret freshies. These freshies are my absolute favorite they are super easy to take on the go I personally love theses because they have a great sent and they are small and easy to take in my backpack or in my purse I currently own every single Sercret Freshies their is at my local store and I can’t wait to add on to my collection!
Martina M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I wanted to try these travel sized deodorants but wasn’t very thrilled with the scents they come in, so I decided this was the most tolerable. Since I’ve been carrying this in my purse, it has been a life saver! The scent has really grown on me too. A little expensive for the size, but worth it for the efficiency, in my opinion.
Noa F.
Purchased at: Target
I really like this product! It’s the perfect size for travel or the gym! It smells great, too. It also seems to last a long time. The only complaint I have is that it’s hard to get a grip on it & apply it without getting deodorant on your fingers. Overall, it’s very convenient to have.
Cris R.
Love the smell and the packaging. Great to throw in your purse to use it on those moments you want/need a boost of freshness. Bought mine at Walmart.
Heather P.
I love the compact size of this deodorant and it's super cute packaging. It also smells great and keeps me smelling fresh.
Claire k.
This smells so nice and is good for active days! Its super portable and I take it everywhere.