BY UNKNOWN

Secret Freshies Cool Waterlily.5oz see more...

Palmira B.
Phoenix, AZ
I received a sample a last year before it was placed on the market for a review and I lived it it's very convenient because you can carry in your purse and touch up when you need to feel refreshed throughout the day weather is you're at work and you're sweating or you are at the gym or just out and the formula is still the same of the normal ones that you would have at home the scents are really fresh and last a long time and I mean just the package is very convenient because you can care what you anywhere and you wouldn't really think it's a deodorant if you took it out because of something earlier products that we have seen before in the market that were meant for lips
Veronica S.
This is such an awesome product! I normally purchase the clinical strength but i figured id give this a shot. The smell is soft and nice. The size is also super convenient for putting in my purse. It goes on very easily.
Morgan S.
Johnston, SC
Those days you need to freshen up your pits in the middle of the day and you're not at home? This is perfect. Those hectic mornings you're on your way to the office and realize you forgot to put on deodorant? This is a life saver. Effective, convenient, and smells great!
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
Hi loves I just got it today and it's amazing I threw it in my purse if it's perfect to my purse and I got all fragrances and it's so it can domical I got it at Walmart Target sells it for 499 it's more expensive but just go to Walmart you'll love the fragrances this is a must-have
Andrea M.
Visalia , CA
These are so cute and such a great size it is easy to have on the go and glides on smoothly I was very pleased with this product super affordable and super cute and has a great scent as well would recommend this !
Pegah A.
Chevy Chase, MD
I bought this because I was going to be traveling quite a bit this year, and I didn't want to pack my deodorant.  This would be the perfect size to just throw into my purse and go!  The smell is so refreshing, and it feels amazing on the skin.  It's not expensive at all, and it's very convenient.  Even if you get it to throw in your purse to have for days that you need reinforcement or you forgot to put it on at home in the morning, it's a must have.  It does leave white marks on fabric, but most deodorants do that.  It hasn't balled up under my arms yet, but I did take a star off for level of ease applying it.  What I mean by that is that as the deodorant amount decreases, it becomes a bit tricky to apply, especially if you have a range of motion limitation in your shoulder joint.  Affordable and convenient over all!
Cindy T.
Stroudsburg, PA
Smells amazing. Fits nicely in any of my bags. It’s about the size of an EOS so the price point is extremely high! A full size deodorant is $3 and this lip balm size is $5! Be a one time purchase for the novelty/trial. I won’t spend $5 on such a small amount.
Chardae J.
It's a cool concept. I brought it for those on the go moments. It's cute but the real question is does it work? It works for a while and it's as great as the full sized stick. It's one of those things I didn't know I needed.
It smells very good and fresh but not strong enough. The other version of the secret family are much better.
Yennifer A.
DORAL, FL 8400 NW 25th Street,
Secret Freshie is a small, discreet, portable antiperspirant and deodorant designed specifically for your on-the-go lifestyle. It gives you odor and wetness protection when you need it most because it can be quickly and easily reapplied throughout the busiest days for an instant burst of freshness. It's perfect to keep in your purse, backpack, gym bag, clutch, or desk drawer for a discreet, instant boost of odor and sweat protection. Secret Invisible Solid gives a smooth, even application. Use with other Secret Fresh deodorants for unstoppable freshness in the morning, mid-day, and all night strong.