BY SECRET

Fresh you can feel with Secret Fresh Invisible Solid Antiperspirant and Deodorant

• Designed with scents that last, the Secret Fresh Collection has scents you love from our former Scent Expressions and Destinations collections, now with scent-enhancing technology.
  • Secret Invisible Solid goes on dry and stays dry with a smooth, even application.
  • This unique formula features proprietary sweat-activated technology, which captures odor and releases fragrance.
  • The sweat-activated technology uses odor-neutralizing molecules to trap odor, lock it away, and then replace it with fresh scent to keep you smelling clean and fresh all day long.
  • Secret Invisible Solid helps stop underarm odor before it starts with 48-hour odor control and wetness protection.
  • Discover fresh you can feel with Secret Invisible Solid

Usage:

• Deodorants mask the underarm odor caused by bacteria interacting with perspiration and reduce odor-causing bacteria.
  • Antiperspirants help control wetness, and thereby odor, by slowing the flow of perspiration to the surface of the skin.
  • Look for an expiration date either on the bottom of the container or on the bottom of the back label. Research shows ingredients are stable until the expiration date, if stored according to instructions. Beyond that date, the ingredients may no longer be stable and/or the product formulation may change.

Shelby L.
Schuykl Havn, PA
Review for: Secret Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant Vanilla 2.6 Oz (Pack of 4), Packaging May Vary more...
This has a very rich scent you can smell this up to a very long time this is so cheap you can use this as many times as you like it does last a long time and I am a person that does sweat more then others I would highly recommend even for sensitive skin types, this dries up very quickly whether you use the gel or the stick.
Stephanie M.
Review for: Secret Scent Expressions Antiperspirant Deodorant Invisible Solid, Va Va Vanilla, 2.6 Ounce (Pack of 2) more...
I’ve always love anything that is vanilla scented so I instantly fell in love with this deodorant! It smells really nice and keeps you smelling great all day. It doesn’t stain clothes unless you apply an excessive amount. I feel like the product is geared towards teens and young adults but I love this product so much!
Emilie R.
Baldwin
I LOVE this product, it smells great and works even better. I use it daily and it doesn’t fail me. It’s gentle on my skin, though it could be more long lasting. I do find on super hot days I need to reapply but overall it’s a product I would recommend
Jessica N.
Kingsport , TN
Review for: Secret® Va Va Vanilla Invisible Antiperspirant/Deodorant 73g Stick more...
This is my favorite deodorant and scent. I love it so much. I always go back to it and now I’ve gotten to where I don’t even stray away anymore. Nothing else compares. I tend to sweat a lot, mostly because of anxiety. It can be freezing and I’ll be sweating if I am nervous, scared, stressed or even just excited. This deodorant makes it to where I rarely even sweat, unless it is like 100 degrees or something completely normal like that but even then I never have to worry about it because I know the vanilla scent will last forever. I don’t think I have ever had a time when this deodorant let me down which is so nice because I used to be someone who had to be careful about what color shirts I wore or lifting my arms up, because I would be so afraid you would see sweat marks on my armpits but using this I never have to worry, I can wear whatever color I desire and I know I will smell good all day! If you have never tried this deodorant I highly recommend. The vanilla scent is also so awesome, it doesn’t smell to sweet; it does have a fresh, sweet scent but it’s just enough. Sometimes, when wearing this I smell strawberry Starburst, I don’t know if it’s just me, or the way my body chemistry reacts with the vanilla, but it definitely smells like strawberry starburst to me. :)
Danielle Y.
Mount Sinai, NY
This is my favorite deodorant! I happen to sweat a lot and this is the only deodorant that works for me! Not only does it work wonders but it smells AMAZING and keeps me smelling good all day!
_tabeee e.
Lakeland
These smell pretty good and when you sweat you can really smell it (the deodorant). But you do sweat. I like the Vanilla scent though! Secret® Fresh Va Va Vanilla Invisible Solid
Luso R.
Glendale, CA
Review for: Secret Scent Expressions Va Va Vanilla Invisible Solid Deodorant Stick more...
Seriously the best solid deodorant i have ever used.. iv been using this for many years it keeps u fresh all day and u only need to apply one layer other wise it might not work like magic with just one.. i only apply it in the mornings n im seriously good all day plus it smells soooo good vanilla is one of my fav scents.. im going to continue to buy this like i have been..
Danielle W.
I love this product. I have been using it for over 5 years. I haven’t been able to find it in stores recently so I buy in bulk from amazon. My boyfriend is also obsessed with its smell. He has commented about it for years only recently did he realize it was my deodorant that made me smell so good. Will continue to purchase.
Kyrstin T.
Purchased at: Walmart
The smell is absolutely fantastic. I have issues with sweating nonstop daily, i have to switch brands of deodorant monthly or they stop working. I always switch bak to secret tho. Seems to work the best and isn't too highly priced and gave so many options to choose from. Sometimes thats a bad thing. Lol
Kelly H.
Hilliard, OH
To be honest, this originally was not the deodorant that I went into the store looking for when I first bought it. My previous deodorant was sold out, and this one in particular was on sale AND was in a value pack. Heck, I couldn’t resist. I personally do sweat a good bit, and was nervous to use a name brand that I hadn’t used since I first started wearing deodorant. Then, this just blew my mind with how well it stays throughout the day, the smell is just enough, and the price is even better!

Target