BY SECRET

Secret Scent Expressions Antiperspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid Truth or Pear is a popular anti perspirant and solid deodorant for women that goes on clear and leaves no messy white residue. This popular Secret Scent Expressions Antiperspirant & Deodorant has an attractive fragrance and provides long lasting odor and wetness protection all day long.

Lauren H.
New York
My all time favorite deodorant scent. I find that it is gentle and good value for the money. I use it daily and I think the scent is subtle enough where it covers your BO, but you don’t feel like you’re wearing TOO much of a smelly smell. I would buy more of it, but my local Target never seems to have it.
Dasha i.
This is my favorite scent ever!! It's smells like a sweet juicy, yet tart pear. This scent is pretty hard to find, I wonder if it's discontinued. Coverage lasts an average amount of time and packaging is average too. It's not too expensive and the product itself lasts an average amount of time.
Victoria W.
This deodorant smells really great and works well, but it is impossible to wash off my skin! I don't sweat, so I don't know if the toughness of getting it off my skin is a problem specific to just me or if others have this issue. I don't think I would recommend it though.
Maryjo G.
San Antonio , TX
Use this everyday I love the sweet pea one that one smells amazing ! Or any one is good they are very affordable as well
Maddie A.
Cleburne, TX
Purchased at: Target
Love the smell, it doesn't break out my armpit and lasts all day. The only problem I've had is white makes, nothing a dye sheet can't fix though
Zulema C.
San Ysidro, CA
I have been using this specific deodorant for a while now, the reason is that at least for myself it stays on all day, I mean the smell does not wear off. I am not a sweaty person but I've noticed that when it does happen the only thing I can smell is the deodorant.