Secret Fresh Total Body Deodorant - 3.75 oz uploaded by kaila e.Secret Fresh Total Body Deodorant - 3.75 oz uploaded by kaila e.Secret Fresh Total Body Deodorant - 3.75 oz uploaded by Emily J.

BY SECRET

Girl-to-girl bullying is an epidemic in schools and social networks every year, millions of teens suffer. The mean stinks campaign is a way for girls to signal that mean doesnt stand a chance. Join the movement and gang up for good! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
I really like this deodorant! It works well, I love the fragrance it is not too strong
Daniela J.
Sanford, NC
Good product leaves you smelly fresh literally all day I love it no stains no mess good
It's very nice but in my opinion it's way to sticky for me and I feel uncomfortable
Amanda L.
Villanova, PA
It's good , and have a delicious smell but don't stay at my skin for to long .
Manira A.
San Diego, CA
Really good but don't put a lot get oily later on in the day but is still good
Julie L.
Toronto, ON
Works fairly well, scent is nice! Picked it up at Shoppers. Use in the morning each day. My only issue is that I'm hoping to switch to more natural deodorants that don't have aluminium.
Klára D.
The product smell is great just for an hour -it leave a sticky feeling under the arm, and and I feel uncomfortable.
Glorivee  D.
Muy bueno para la higiene de nosotras mismas, dura 8 horas ,me encanta estar perfumada..