Secret Fresh Total Body Deodorant - 3.75 oz uploaded by emily j.Secret Fresh Total Body Deodorant - 3.75 oz uploaded by kaila e.Secret Fresh Total Body Deodorant - 3.75 oz uploaded by kaila e.

BY SECRET

Girl-to-girl bullying is an epidemic in schools and social networks every year, millions of teens suffer. The mean stinks campaign is a way for girls to signal that mean doesnt stand a chance. Join the movement and gang up for good! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mahiyat M.
Smells great and goes on smooth. The scent lasts for many hours and the gel formula doesn't stain clothing.
I would like to try this Secret Fresh Total Body Deodorant - 3.75 oz I haven't tried the spray yet.
Melissa B.
My teenage daughter loves this to freshen up with. The smell is great and it lasts for quite some time
Katie L.
Olive Branch, MS
This deodorant gives me a great smell although if you work or do anything productive, it does wear off.
Madelaine H.
Chula Vista, CA
It does its job but the smell bothers me...it's too strong for me and I wish it was something sweeterr
Maria B.
Kenosha, WI
This product is great I use it everyday! Gives me total protection would recommend it to everyone
Shivangi S.
Sacramento
Love the spray deodorant no mess and smells good also great for daily uses highly recommend it
Cami A.
U.S.A
This is a great product. It smells very good and leaves me feeling refreshed. Love it so much.
Nettiejo H.
Pekin, IN
I prefer secret over all others but I didn't care for the spray as much as I do the solids.
Barbara B.
Obetz, OH
I love the scents this spray offers good for use after the gym or a stressful day at work.