Secret Fresh Total Body Deodorant - 3.75 oz uploaded by kaila e.Secret Fresh Total Body Deodorant - 3.75 oz uploaded by kaila e.Secret Fresh Total Body Deodorant - 3.75 oz uploaded by Emily J.

BY SECRET

Girl-to-girl bullying is an epidemic in schools and social networks every year, millions of teens suffer. The mean stinks campaign is a way for girls to signal that mean doesnt stand a chance. Join the movement and gang up for good! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Wendy B.
Muscatine, IA
Great smell and really takes care of body odor and sweat! Keeps me feeling fresh. Priced well and I purchase at either Walmart or target.
Patty S.
Walkertown, NC
This is very refreshing cooling spray with such a clean fresh smell, as if you just stepped out of the shower. Very highly recommendable.
Mariana G.
Brownsville, TX
This is one of the only deodorants that I can use without feeling sticky or that leaves residue,it dries quickly and is very cooling
Tanya S.
Dothan, AL
I am pleased with the way the product works. I don't really have a issue when using deodorant so pretty much anything works for me.
Kathy S.
Moncks Corner, SC
I have used this for years and then my daughter used it and now my grand-daughter is using it. that should tell you how good it is
Amari H.
Smells really nice, doesn't leave a sticky feeling under the arm. If your really into spray deodorant I definitely recommend this
Victoria T.
I love applying the secret spray. it leaves me feeling fresh with no mess. Definitely a great buy and smart investment.
Michelle E.
Bayonne, NJ
Refresh Body Spray is fabulous! I use it to stay fresh when I'm at the gym. My favorite scent is Fearlessly Fresh.
Gwen S.
Willingboro, NJ
One of the many secert deodorants i buy it helps keeps my entire family dry and fresh and it is worath the money
Tabatha D.
Brandon, MS
Great product to keep handy for those quick refreshers at work or after work when meeting friends for drinks.