Secret Fresh Total Body Deodorant - 3.75 oz uploaded by emily j.Secret Fresh Total Body Deodorant - 3.75 oz uploaded by kaila e.Secret Fresh Total Body Deodorant - 3.75 oz uploaded by kaila e.

BY SECRET

Girl-to-girl bullying is an epidemic in schools and social networks every year, millions of teens suffer. The mean stinks campaign is a way for girls to signal that mean doesnt stand a chance. Join the movement and gang up for good! see more...

Buy on Amazon
emily j.
This was the first spray deodorant I have ever used and I liked it and first and then didn't. I sweat probably more than the average person and this helped me not smell like onions. Although, I thought the scent made me smell like something my brother would wear as deodorant. Like more of a clean man smell. I sprayed it and the smell traveled like perfume. It is convenient but the smell is just like men's cologne.Secret Mean Stinks Fearlessly Fresh Scent Body Spray
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Love this product I usually use it to spray inside shoes to prevent them to smell. I usually find this product at target stores CVS or Walmart. Sell for under $4 dollars. Effective formula. Very nice scent, love that the lid of the product is aerosol that can be locked this makes it easy to pack or travel with it
Latoya J.
Macon, GA
Ladies this is my go-to product every single time! secret came out with the refresh fearlessly fresh body spray. personally I think this is a hit. I love that it says mean stinks on the front. when you don't have enough money for an expensive bottle of perfume, this is your go-to product. All you have to do is spray and go. I love this shape of the can. and I love the fact that you can place this anywhere. I use this as a feminine type of spray for my lady. This product is also great for teens, because puberty can be very rough for some. this is also a great product for college students. It fits snugly in your purse or on the side of your bookbag because the can is slender.
kaila e.
Navarre, FL
First time buying this, it is amazing! Had a friend come stay at my house and she used this, she stayed in a room in my house and I could smell this in that room still after a week of her being gone! Paris is my favorite! Smells clean and refreshing and the smell is long lasting!
Stephanie U.
Westminster , Ca
I am a fan of spray deodorants but this one just didn't feel like it did the job. I sweat probably less than the average person so I don't need something powerful. But my underarms would leave "mist stains" on my shirts, on the days I used it. It does smell good though.
SHARONDA W.
San Jose, CA
The smell is very male like but unisex depending on your choice. But I do like that the smell lingers a while before having ro spray again..I workout and sing and work and like to spray this on my armpits and well as thighs when wearing spanks or workout clothing to stay fresh because i sweat alot
Danielle T.
Love the scent of this deodorant and how convenient it is being it is a spray on instead on a stick. It works very well! I purchased at Walmart and will continue to purchase. One of my favorites!
Zihan H.
Woodbridge, VA
Love this product. Has been using it for long long time now. It last long time. Doesn't make any sweats. Helps me feel fresh all day. Not expensive at all. Very easy to use and also to carry. Can put it in my purse I recommend this product to everyone
Jordan P.
Greenfield, WI
I don't know if this was intended to be used as a deodorant, but I use it as a perfume more than anything. It smells SO good and the scent stays for about 5-6 hours!
Chenise B.
Mansfield, OH
Secret has always been a good brand for women. Not only does it last for a good amount of time, it smells amazing and it covers everything. I love this so much!! This is my favorite scent to use.