Secret® Fresh Pasion de Tango Clear Gel

by Secret

Fresh you can feel with Secret Fresh Clear Gel Antiperspirant and Deodorant

• Ditch the white marks on your clothes with clear gel that goes on clear and dries fast
  • Sweat and odor are no match for its 48 hours of odor control and wetness protection
  • This unique formula helps stop odor before it starts
  • Stay dry, odor-free, and fresh you can feel with Secret Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant

Usage:

• Deodorants mask the underarm odor caused by bacteria interacting with perspiration and reduce odor-causing bacteria.
  • Antiperspirants help control wetness, and thereby odor, by slowing the flow of perspiration to the surface of the skin.
  • Look for an expiration date either on the bottom of the container or on the bottom of the back label. Research shows ingredients are stable until the expiration date, if stored according to instructions. Beyond that date, the ingredients may no longer be stable and/or the product formulation may change.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Secret® Fresh Pasion de Tango Clear Gel!
Emily O.
Sauk City, WI
My favorite deodorant! It drys very fast and doesn't leave white marks on your clothes.
sherice R.
Cape Coral, FL
Secret® Fresh Pasion de Tango Clear Gel uploaded by sherice R.
Secret® Fresh Pasion de Tango Clear Gel uploaded by sherice R.
Absolutely love this product. Matter of fact I love all the scents. It goes on wet dries within seconds and lasts all day. Best of all it remains clear not nasty white marks on your clothes. My husband uses it sometimes. Says it keeps him dryer than his own deodorant!
Elizabeth J.
Athens, OH
This is an okay deodorant. In the winter when I'm not so sweaty I can wear this and be dry. However, as soon as the temperature gets warmer, I turn into a hot and sweaty mess when I use this.
Dacia M.
Vancouver, WA
I actually really love this deodorant. It goes on clear, feels kind of cold/refreshing and this scent smells soooo good. I feel very clean and don't have to worry about sweat leak through, streaks, or it not working. It works all day, no problem. Would definitely recommend! Secret Scent Expressions Antiperspirant/Deodorant Clear Gel, Pasion de Tango 2.7 oz
Amanda N.
garden grove
I think this is a great deodorant because the scent is just the right amount of sweetness
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
This one is my daughters fav. I’m picky when it comes what I trust under my arm pits. I’m always worried with is it going to keep me dry, from smelling, Will it work if I get too hot, will it stop working mid-day, is the spray better than the clear gel, is it ok to use with my ph balance. Ok so maybe we all worry about these things too. It last all day for her and smells amazing too.
shelby V.
i love this deodorant and the fact that it doesn’t build up! i have used other deodorants, and secret has always given me the best results. it lasts all day on most days, but on got sweaty days i may need to reapply once or twice. overall a great buy
Inna S.
Sacramento
Oh. My. Goodness. I Don't think I've EVER used a deoderant that smelled this good. I LOVE this deoderant, like seriously it's my favorite deoderant right now. The packaging is just adorable and the design is sleek enough to just carry around in your purse or backpack. Personally, I think it lasts long enough during the day so that you don't have to reapply. Although it does last fairly long, I still like to reapply around the middle of the day to get a nice refesher. Honestly I could rant on and on and on about how good it smells, it literally smells like freshly sliced, sweet, juicy mangoes. Overall it's just an amazing deoderant.
Fatima R.
Spanish Fork, UT
I love the clear gel one of the reasons is because when I used it doesn't stain my armpit it works great throughout the day is one of my favorites I buy it quite often.
Julie  G.
Acworth, GA
I am in love with this brand of Secret Deodorants. Since I first discovered this brand it is the only one I will use. A wonderful fruit smell that lasts all day without being overpowering. It keeps my clothes from getting Stains and dries very quickly. Keeps me dry and smelling nice, even on my worst days. Very cheap compared to some deodorants of its quality and nearly always on sale somewhere. Great product with a wonderful scent!

Looking for your answer?