Secret® Fresh Pasion de Tango Clear Gel uploaded by Allison P.Secret® Fresh Pasion de Tango Clear Gel uploaded by Julie  G.

BY SECRET

Fresh you can feel with Secret Fresh Clear Gel Antiperspirant and Deodorant

• Ditch the white marks on your clothes with clear gel that goes on clear and dries fast
  • Sweat and odor are no match for its 48 hours of odor control and wetness protection
  • This unique formula helps stop odor before it starts
  • Stay dry, odor-free, and fresh you can feel with Secret Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant

Usage:

• Deodorants mask the underarm odor caused by bacteria interacting with perspiration and reduce odor-causing bacteria.
  • Antiperspirants help control wetness, and thereby odor, by slowing the flow of perspiration to the surface of the skin.
  • Look for an expiration date either on the bottom of the container or on the bottom of the back label. Research shows ingredients are stable until the expiration date, if stored according to instructions. Beyond that date, the ingredients may no longer be stable and/or the product formulation may change.

shelby v.
i love this deodorant and the fact that it doesn’t build up! i have used other deodorants, and secret has always given me the best results. it lasts all day on most days, but on got sweaty days i may need to reapply once or twice. overall a great buy
Reagan D.
Nixon, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Secret Scent Expressions Antiperspirant/Deodorant Clear Gel Pasion de Tango 2.7 oz.(pack of 2) more...
My favorite deodorant by far ! I have tried so many and this one I love . It’s long lasting and smells great so it keeps you smelling good for a long time . I use this 2-3 times a day depending what I’m doing that day but it’s travel friendly as well so you can take it anywhere in your purse to freshen up later . I totally recommend this to everyone .
Cindy K.
This stuff does the job as far as keeping me smelling good!! It doesn’t get on dark clothing and it’s super inexpensive. My only con to this is that I still get pretty sweaty, so it doesn’t do much in that aspect. However, that’s not the biggest deal to me!
Allison P.
Summerville, SC
Review for: Secret Scent Expressions Women's Clear Gel Pasión De Tango Scent Antiperspirant & Deodorant 2.6 Oz more...
Great product! Lasts all day without letting B.O. through. Unfortunately, I just really don’t like the smell. I’ve tried others like Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Coconut Splash, 2.6 oz; which I love. This particular one just isn’t for me. In my opinion, it kinda smells like a cleaning product.
Inna S.
Sacramento
Oh. My. Goodness. I Don't think I've EVER used a deoderant that smelled this good. I LOVE this deoderant, like seriously it's my favorite deoderant right now. The packaging is just adorable and the design is sleek enough to just carry around in your purse or backpack. Personally, I think it lasts long enough during the day so that you don't have to reapply. Although it does last fairly long, I still like to reapply around the middle of the day to get a nice refesher. Honestly I could rant on and on and on about how good it smells, it literally smells like freshly sliced, sweet, juicy mangoes. Overall it's just an amazing deoderant.
Candace K.
Hillsborough, NC
I've been using this specific deodorant since it came in this scent. It's a very fruity citrus scent. Doesn't get white stains on my dark shirts and it's a clear gel so it dries pretty quick once applied. I don't do a lot of sweating daily but my arm pits are definitely what sweat the most and I don't smell myself when I'm sweating when I have this on! It does contain Aluminum so be wary if you're staying away from that. I also haven't had any sweat stains on my shirts either. It usually goes for about $4.00.
Julie  G.
Acworth, GA
I am in love with this brand of Secret Deodorants. Since I first discovered this brand it is the only one I will use. A wonderful fruit smell that lasts all day without being overpowering. It keeps my clothes from getting Stains and dries very quickly. Keeps me dry and smelling nice, even on my worst days. Very cheap compared to some deodorants of its quality and nearly always on sale somewhere. Great product with a wonderful scent!
Carolina G.
Love this deodorant, it has been my go to for many many years. No other brand worked for me during this time, unfortunately my body is not working the same apparently or the formula changed, it does no longer gives me the same protection as before, so I would try the Clinical version of this, hope it works because I love secret brand.
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
I only will use the secret gel once ususing this deodorant i will not go to any other deodorant i used to use lady speed stick but it left white residue on everythihng all my bras and cloths it even ruined some of my shirts so never again will i wear that stufff
Malaina L.
Toledo, Ohio
It's smells amazing and lasts all day long! It goes on so smooth!!! It also doesn't leave those pesky white streaks! It is so silky and good for all ages! I love love love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazon