BY SECRET

Fresh you can feel with Secret Fresh Clear Gel Antiperspirant and Deodorant

• Ditch the white marks on your clothes with clear gel that goes on clear and dries fast
  • Sweat and odor are no match for its 48 hours of odor control and wetness protection
  • This unique formula helps stop odor before it starts
  • Stay dry, odor-free, and fresh you can feel with Secret Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly

Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Cyclodextrin, Petrolatum, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Fragrance, Ozokerite, Behenyl Alcohol, Panthenyl Triacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acetyl Glucosamine

Usage:

• Deodorants mask the underarm odor caused by bacteria interacting with perspiration and reduce odor-causing bacteria.
  • Antiperspirants help control wetness, and thereby odor, by slowing the flow of perspiration to the surface of the skin.
  • Look for an expiration date either on the bottom of the container or on the bottom of the back label. Research shows ingredients are stable until the expiration date, if stored according to instructions. Beyond that date, the ingredients may no longer be stable and/or the product formulation may change.

Kathryn R.
Longview
I've been using this deodorant for years and I love it. It's great because it's a gel and doesn't make white marks on clothes. It smells really good and works really well. This scent kind of smells like guys deodorant but not quite as strong which is fine cause it still works really well.
Brianna P.
Elizabeth, NJ
Review for: Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel Ooh-La-La Lavender Scent more...
My go to deodorant!! The only one I use, not only because it smells great but because it is gel! It doesn’t get stains on my clothes when applying it on, and it lasts long as well! Being a busy bee as a college student, baby sitter, part time work from home and now part time retail worker lol it keeps me smelling my best and I’m super confident! Definitely recommend.
Hayden H.
Atlanta, GA
I absolutely adore this product. It lasts all day and smells great. I have sensitive skin and have not had an issue with it. A little pricey, but it’s well worth it. The rose scent smells great too. Definitely would recommend to anyone.
Madison B.
Lynnwood, WA
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel Ooh-La-La Lavender Scent Antiperspirant & Deodorant Twin Pack 5.2 Oz by Secret more...
I love the fresh scent of this deodorant and I also love the gel formula. My underarms get irritated with powders so I made the switch and haven’t had any issues. I feel like the strength of the antiperspirant is not all the way there. Some days I find myself needing to reapply in the middle of the day
Ashley D.
Queens Vlg, NY
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Secret Scent Deodorant Crystal Gel, Ooh La La Lavender 1.6 Oz (Pack of 6) more...
My go to deodorant! I’m a huge gym rat so smell and sweat are always a concern for me. I put this on in the morning before work and it lasts me during my late night workouts so well!! My underarms are smooth and dry and don’t get irritated like it does with Dove deodorants and the scent lasts all day
Keira H.
Allentown, PA
I love the gel deodorants! All of their scents are amazing and the formula is fantastic as well. I prefer this type of formula because it dried clear ad lasts a good amount of time. I hate when i use solid deodorant and it gets on my shirt/ creases/ is visible - but with this none of that happens.
Kristin A.
Homewood
Review for: Secret Deodorant, Crystal Clear Gel - Ooh-La-La Lavender more...
This is my go to deodorant, and has been for several years now. The scent is just like lavender, and keeps you smelling refreshed for hours on end. The price is fair for how much product you receive. Also, it doesn’t leave any stains on your clothes! I would recommend and intend to repurchase as long as they make it.
Jenny C.
The secret clear gel deodorant is great for those who does not like the white residue from traditional deodorants. It applies quickly and also dries fairly quickly which does not leave stain in your shirt. It also smells amazing and can be found in all drug stores.
Alison R.
Anderson, SC
Review for: Secret Scent Expressions Women's Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Ooh La La Lavender, 3.4 Oz (Pack of 4) more...
This stuff works amazingly. It has dried white a few times and crumbled, but definitely not enough for me to take a star away. It also smells amazing, and the collection has a few different scents, so you can mix it up if you have a preference. If you’re sensitive to fragranced products, I believe they have one without a scent too! It does get a little messy once you use it but it’s not too big of an issue
Daphne C.
Washington D.C.
I feel like people either fall into the gel or roll on deodorant camp (and then there are those folks that for some reason use spray deodorant). I made the transition to gel deodorant in college and Secret has been my go-to since then. The lavender scent is fantastic (although I do really like Paris Rose as well) without being overwhelming (this isn’t middle school ppl!). It lasts all day, even through working out, which is obviously deodorant 101 but not all deodorants smell that good for that long.