BY SECRET

Fresh you can feel with Secret Fresh Clear Gel Antiperspirant and Deodorant

• Ditch the white marks on your clothes with clear gel that goes on clear and dries fast
  • Sweat and odor are no match for its 48 hours of odor control and wetness protection
  • This unique formula helps stop odor before it starts
  • Stay dry, odor-free, and fresh you can feel with Secret Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly

Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Cyclodextrin, Petrolatum, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Fragrance, Ozokerite, Behenyl Alcohol, Panthenyl Triacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acetyl Glucosamine

Usage:

• Deodorants mask the underarm odor caused by bacteria interacting with perspiration and reduce odor-causing bacteria.
  • Antiperspirants help control wetness, and thereby odor, by slowing the flow of perspiration to the surface of the skin.
  • Look for an expiration date either on the bottom of the container or on the bottom of the back label. Research shows ingredients are stable until the expiration date, if stored according to instructions. Beyond that date, the ingredients may no longer be stable and/or the product formulation may change.

Melissa Anne A.
Bluffton, SC
I actually tried this on a whim while I was pregnant when all of a sudden my body and it’s smells just went off! As they do for most pregnant ladies. It turned out that I could no longer use the normal solids or invisible solids that I used to. They would literally work backwards and make me stick so bad. So I tried sprays which didn’t work either and then went through different brands and then one days settled on a new el formula. And it was lavender which is like my favorite flower so I thought why not? I am so glad I did. It’s smells clean, no more funky pits and it stays out and keeps me smelling good after all day with the kids and working out and running around. Very glad I found this and I’ve been using it for a few years now. Sometimes secret can be pricey depending on where you live or shop but here is usually always coupons available and I stock up during sales. If the normal solids make you stink lol you have to try the gel out.
Kathryn R.
Longview
I've been using this deodorant for years and I love it. It's great because it's a gel and doesn't make white marks on clothes. It smells really good and works really well. This scent kind of smells like guys deodorant but not quite as strong which is fine cause it still works really well.
Brianna P.
Elizabeth, NJ
Review for: Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel Ooh-La-La Lavender Scent more...
My go to deodorant!! The only one I use, not only because it smells great but because it is gel! It doesn’t get stains on my clothes when applying it on, and it lasts long as well! Being a busy bee as a college student, baby sitter, part time work from home and now part time retail worker lol it keeps me smelling my best and I’m super confident! Definitely recommend.
Hayden H.
Atlanta, GA
I absolutely adore this product. It lasts all day and smells great. I have sensitive skin and have not had an issue with it. A little pricey, but it’s well worth it. The rose scent smells great too. Definitely would recommend to anyone.
Keira H.
Allentown, PA
I love the gel deodorants! All of their scents are amazing and the formula is fantastic as well. I prefer this type of formula because it dried clear ad lasts a good amount of time. I hate when i use solid deodorant and it gets on my shirt/ creases/ is visible - but with this none of that happens.
Kristin A.
Homewood
Review for: Secret Deodorant, Crystal Clear Gel - Ooh-La-La Lavender more...
This is my go to deodorant, and has been for several years now. The scent is just like lavender, and keeps you smelling refreshed for hours on end. The price is fair for how much product you receive. Also, it doesn’t leave any stains on your clothes! I would recommend and intend to repurchase as long as they make it.
Daphne C.
Washington D.C.
I feel like people either fall into the gel or roll on deodorant camp (and then there are those folks that for some reason use spray deodorant). I made the transition to gel deodorant in college and Secret has been my go-to since then. The lavender scent is fantastic (although I do really like Paris Rose as well) without being overwhelming (this isn’t middle school ppl!). It lasts all day, even through working out, which is obviously deodorant 101 but not all deodorants smell that good for that long.
Megan H.
Indianapolis, IN
I’ve been using this brand for YEARS! Since middle school and I haven’t switched at all. I love the gel because it doesn’t transfer to my clothes and smells amazing. Keeps me smelling great all day too! Love the variety and also love how long it lasts.
Karen H.
Roanoke, VA
I love this deodorant so much! It smells so refreshing and it is easy to apply when in a hurry. The price is awesome too because I believe I got a 2 pack at Walmart for $4.88 which is an awesome price because I use deodorant everyday
Hannah H.
Vallejo, CA
I love this deodorant it in this lavender scent! It smells absolutely amazing and lasts for hours! But I am not a fan of the crystal gel deodorants, I would rather have the solid but either way it’s a good deodorant and smells wonderful.