Secret® Fresh Luxe Lavender Clear Gel

by Secret

Fresh you can feel with Secret Fresh Clear Gel Antiperspirant and Deodorant

• Ditch the white marks on your clothes with clear gel that goes on clear and dries fast
  • Sweat and odor are no match for its 48 hours of odor control and wetness protection
  • This unique formula helps stop odor before it starts
  • Stay dry, odor-free, and fresh you can feel with Secret Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant

Usage:

• Deodorants mask the underarm odor caused by bacteria interacting with perspiration and reduce odor-causing bacteria.
  • Antiperspirants help control wetness, and thereby odor, by slowing the flow of perspiration to the surface of the skin.
  • Look for an expiration date either on the bottom of the container or on the bottom of the back label. Research shows ingredients are stable until the expiration date, if stored according to instructions. Beyond that date, the ingredients may no longer be stable and/or the product formulation may change.

Is this deodorant any good ? Last long ?
Cuando voy de viaje siempre procuro llevar mis desodorante y siempre de la marcaa de [product:secret-luxe-lavender-clear-gel-antiperspirantdeodorant-05-oz-stick]. Ese olor es tan agradable y me encanta
Start your review of Secret® Fresh Luxe Lavender Clear Gel!
Homestead, FL
Secret® Fresh Luxe Lavender Clear Gel uploaded by Beli V.
I’ve tried it once so far it’s good and it smells good and I like that it’s gel , it doesn’t mark my clothes
Palmdale, CA
Secret® Fresh Luxe Lavender Clear Gel uploaded by Kim C.
Has an amazing scent. Its great! It does not stain and leave a white track. Easy to use and very worth it
East islip, NY
Purchased at: Target
My favorite deodorant. I tried going aluminum free but it didn’t keep me as dry. The scent is my fave
Fort Worth
One of my favorite gel deodorants!! It had an amazing lava set smell and lasts through out the day
Margate, FL
Smells great and works great. Also really like the gel ones because they’re refreshing.
Southampton , NY
My MUST have deodorant for the last 2 years. I found this on a whim when I lost my deodorant on a trip and this was the only one available. I think it is worth its weight in gold. I am not one of those girls who just glistens when they get hot. I SWEAT. This not only protects me from the sweat but it eliminates any unwanted oder's every single time.
Baghdad,Iraq
I like this deodorant so much. It’s a nice scent and so effective l used it every day and it didn’t make me sweating. It’s cheap and affordable, easy to use. It’s first time to buy this one with lavender scent.
Edmonton, AB
This is my go to deodorant, I have been using this product for over 10 years, around the same time this line of products first came out. I have to be really picky about scents as a lot end up giving me instant headaches. This one does not, which is why I’ve stuck with it for so long. I usually get mine at Walmart.
Wilmington, DE
Secret® Fresh Luxe Lavender Clear Gel uploaded by Yulia K.
The smell of this deodorant is amazing. The application is smooth. I love the clear gel formula which really does a good job and protects my skin. Very effective and overall satisfied. It's a good product I'm highly recommend it
Canaan
It worked well for a bit. But I guess my body is getting used to it. Cause it’s not able to tame my perspiration in this hot Caribbean heat. If you don’t sweat a lot this will be fine for you. But if you do 🤨🤨