Secret® Fresh Luxe Lavender Clear Gel

by Secret

Fresh you can feel with Secret Fresh Clear Gel Antiperspirant and Deodorant

• Ditch the white marks on your clothes with clear gel that goes on clear and dries fast
  • Sweat and odor are no match for its 48 hours of odor control and wetness protection
  • This unique formula helps stop odor before it starts
  • Stay dry, odor-free, and fresh you can feel with Secret Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant

Usage:

• Deodorants mask the underarm odor caused by bacteria interacting with perspiration and reduce odor-causing bacteria.
  • Antiperspirants help control wetness, and thereby odor, by slowing the flow of perspiration to the surface of the skin.
  • Look for an expiration date either on the bottom of the container or on the bottom of the back label. Research shows ingredients are stable until the expiration date, if stored according to instructions. Beyond that date, the ingredients may no longer be stable and/or the product formulation may change.

Is this deodorant any good ? Last long ?
Cuando voy de viaje siempre procuro llevar mis desodorante y siempre de la marcaa de [product:secret-luxe-lavender-clear-gel-antiperspirantdeodorant-05-oz-stick]. Ese olor es tan agradable y me encanta
Start your review of Secret® Fresh Luxe Lavender Clear Gel!
Phoenix , AZ
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
A pathetic attempt at deodorant. I bought 2 of these because they were on sale. Highly regrettable. It smells nice, doesn’t show up on black clothes but does not work whatsoever. Throughout the day I can feel sweat dripping down my arms, I smell bad but if you put more on, it leaves a weird residue and flakes off. Save your money!!!! Don’t buy this product.
4560 carriage park drive
Secret® Fresh Luxe Lavender Clear Gel uploaded by leilasaenz S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I think this deodorant was good and you can also get stains with the hard deodorant but the gel deodorant you don't get any stains when you put it on it is kinda cold so just keep that in mind ok I do really recommend this deodorant.
Yale
This deodorant smells amazing! It goes on easy. In comparison to others, it is way more effective. I would just like it to dry faster. It’s fairly affordable — 2 for 14 dollars. I would highly, highly recommend!
Pueblo, CO
Secret® Fresh Luxe Lavender Clear Gel uploaded by Mony G.
Toda esta marca de desodorantes me encanta pero este producto en especial me dejó enamorada, tiene un olor riquisimo y muy duradero, el precio es muy bueno y también a veces tenemos cupones, yo definitivamente se los recomiendo!!
Englewood, CO
I love, love, love the scent of this deodorant. I tend to sweat excessively at times so I do have to reapply it multiple times per day. Or even pair with a spray on deodorant. Its not as strong as other deodorants I've tried in the past. I appreciate the fact it doesn't stain my clothes.
Ozark
Between this one and the pear, they were the only two scents that were not too overpoweringly girly and/or sweet. It lasts for at least 12-14 hours; for me it has lasted up to 18 hours; for my daughter, the pear scent has lasted 16-24 hours. We have used this for the last several years, and will continue to use it until they either get rid of it or come out with something better, just in these two scents.
Centralia, IL
Secret® Fresh Luxe Lavender Clear Gel uploaded by Ashlie H.
I like secret clear gel deodorant but I don't love them. They are more affordable than most deodorants but they do lack in how long they last. They do smell good but sometimes depending on what I am doing I have to put more on. I do like the packaging I think it's pretty. I love that it dries clear which is a big plus for me when it comes to deodorants.
FLUSHING, NY
It works well and it's easy on the skin. I have sensitive pits and tend to get skin irritation. I use non aluminum based deodorants usually but I switch to this on a day or night when I will be extra active. As I am only using it occasionally it seems to be gentle enough not to irritate me. It doesn't smell like a straight lavender. It smells kind of like a lavender candy.
Laurel
There aren't many anti-perspirants that actually work for me. For years I just assumed any kind of anti-perspirant from this company would not work. After going into a store and this being the only deodorant on the shelf I was forced to buy it. I'm so glad that I did. I have tried several of the different scents and this is by far my favorite.
Brownsville, TX
Secret® Fresh Luxe Lavender Clear Gel uploaded by Reyna D.
I like that Secret® Fresh Luxe Lavender Clear Gel doesn't leave any white marks visible on my clothing. It also applies onto my skin smoothly and it doesn't have an overpowering scent. I highly recommend this product.