Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantSecret
Fresh Invisible Solid, Luxe Lavender - 05 oz

Secret Fresh Invisible Solid, Luxe Lavender - 0.5 oz

by Secret

Fresh Invisible Solid

Best smelling SECRET deodorant ? ( these type of ones) —->. Secret Fresh Invisible Solid, Luxe Lavender - 0.5 oz
Has anyone who has used thus notice that when you sweat a lot you can smell the BO right away? This is what happens with me & it never happens when I use just the regular secret outlast.
Start your review of Secret Fresh Invisible Solid, Luxe Lavender - 0.5 oz!
Debra H.
Winter Haven, FL
Secret Fresh Invisible Solid, Luxe Lavender - 0.5 oz uploaded by Debra H.
Secret Fresh Invisible Solid, Luxe Lavender - 0.5 oz uploaded by Debra H.
I love using Secret gel deodorant, the one I'm using right now is refreshing berry, also love the lavender. They have such a sweet smell, lasts All day, keeps me very dry underarms. Very excellent priced. Definitely recommend
Robin B.
HOLLYWOOD, FL
Secret Fresh Invisible Solid, Luxe Lavender - 0.5 oz uploaded by Robin B.
Well right now I’m using the citrus scent. All their scents smell really good. It does a pretty good job at keeping me fresh all day and no big wet stains. I’ve used it for years and will keep getting it and it doesn’t transfer any color to your clothes.
Marci H.
Nashville, TN
Smells soooo nice. Goes on clean and leaves no residue. My go to! Goes on dry, not sticky.
Alyse K.
Howell, NJ
Secret invisible lasts all day. It does not stain your clothes and the lavender smells so fresh. I would recommend it especially if you sweat a little. It does a great job.
Jessie G.
Harrison, AR
I have been using this for longer than I can even remember. I love the baby powder type dry down, the scent, and the protection. I'm not a heavy sweater but, I have confidence that this will always take care of me! Secret Powder Fresh Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant - 2.6oz
Lauren P.
Independence, MO
This keeps my skin dry and protected from sweat and odor. It goes on dry and stays dry. It doesn't leave any marks on my clothes and smells really good with a light lavender scent that keeps me fresh throughout the day. It goes on smooth and soft.
Madison M.
Westwood, NJ
I literally smell my armpits all the time because they smell so good. It keeps me from sweating and stays on even after a long hard working day. I love this product the smell is amazing. I am beyond satisfied with this product.
Lindsey S.
The Dalles, OR
Secret Fresh Invisible Solid, Luxe Lavender - 0.5 oz uploaded by Lindsey S.
This brand is NOT my go to usually. It's a cheap second. It smells great but I feel that it doesn't quite hold up to its job quite as well as other brands. So in a pinch I'll wear this but if preference is available I would choose other brands first. They are cruelty free so that is a huge plus in my book.
Hannah A.
Inola, OK
This deodorant gets the job done. Whenever j wear this, I don't sweat underneath my arms at all and I love all the scent options to choose from. It does end up staining my clothes though after repeated use, but I feel that happens with Amy deodorant that has the same active ingredients in it.
Jessica  C.
Piedmont, MO
I've been using secret since junior high. Why fix what isn't broken. I don't really have issues with sweating so I can put this on when I get outta the shower and not have to worry about ever getting bo. Definitely have recommended this to friends and family and will continue too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Debra H.
Winter Haven, FL
il y a 7 mois
Christine R. il y a 7 mois
They’ve changed their clinical strength and I’m sooooo bummed!!! 😬😬😢 I just switched back from using natural deodorant for four years too. I didn’t want to admit defeat, but it was time. And, now my Secret is different and doesn’t work right. Very sad! Lol
Kristen B.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
il y a un an
Kristen B. il y a un an
Ty! And me too, That’s all I used for years! Now, I’m trying to venture out :) lol