BY SECRET

Fresh you can feel with Secret Fresh Invisible Solid Antiperspirant and Deodorant

• Designed with scents that last, the Secret Fresh Collection has scents you love from our former Scent Expressions and Destinations collections, now with scent-enhancing technology.
  • Secret Invisible Solid goes on dry and stays dry with a smooth, even application.
  • This unique formula features proprietary sweat-activated technology, which captures odor and releases fragrance.
  • The sweat-activated technology uses odor-neutralizing molecules to trap odor, lock it away, and then replace it with fresh scent to keep you smelling clean and fresh all day long.
  • Secret Invisible Solid helps stop underarm odor before it starts with 48-hour odor control and wetness protection.
  • Discover fresh you can feel with Secret Invisible Solid

Usage:

• Deodorants mask the underarm odor caused by bacteria interacting with perspiration and reduce odor-causing bacteria.
  • Antiperspirants help control wetness, and thereby odor, by slowing the flow of perspiration to the surface of the skin.
  • Look for an expiration date either on the bottom of the container or on the bottom of the back label. Research shows ingredients are stable until the expiration date, if stored according to instructions. Beyond that date, the ingredients may no longer be stable and/or the product formulation may change.

Lauren H.
New York
Currently using this and, while the scent did take some getting used to, it’s growing on me. It’s a nice, summery smell! It’s a good value for the price - I purchased it at target with a coupon - but it’s not my favorite one I have smelled.
Bailey K.
Prior Lake, MN
This was my favorite one but they got rid of it at my target I was so sad! It was literally the definition of what I would want my arm pits to smell like. It lasted long and yes I would recommend!
Anna R.
Columbia , SC
Purchased at: Target
This is my new deodorant and I really like it. It has a great scent and does a good job of lasting for a full 24 hours. I think it is decently priced and I would purchase this again. It is no where near as strong as the clinical deodorant, which is to be expected.
Emily L.
Payson, UT
I love that this brand has a ton of different scents you can choose from but for some reason it doesn't last all day for me. It smells amazing though and maybe the longevity of it is different for everyone so I would recommend it.
Kayla M.
Brandenburg
This deodorant goes on very smooth and leaves you feeling protected. The smell is also great! I am one who sweats more than others and for me it keeps me dry! I highly recommend this product and it’s my new favorite deodorant!!!
San Juanita H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I Love Secret Deodorants because the scents are super long lasting and I have noticed that when using this deodorant, the more I sweat, the more the deodorant’s scent kicks in! I love it! I always smell amazing thanks to Secret Deodorants!
Caroline H.
Beverly Hills, CA
This is my everyday deodorant. It’s long lasting and smells amazing, but beware: it does leave white marks! I’m a little scared of the aluminum in it, but I’m sure it’s a negligible amount. Good value for the price.
Whitney A.
Mineral, VA
This newer scent from Secret is one of my favorites - there are two and this one is perfect for summertime! It's citrus and a little bit floral - perfect for warm days when you're a bit more self conscious about sweat and odors. This scent lasts all day long - whether outside or indoors - it works! It also doesn't show up on your clothing, which is a big problem with other brands of deodorant. You only need to apply this wonderfully scented deodorant once and it lasts! Highly recommend. I wrote this review for Influenster and Walmart. #contest #SecretAtWalmart Secret® Fresh Hawaii Citrus Invisible Solid
Kara E.
This has become one of my favorite deodorants on the market! I love how smooth it goes on as well as how long it lasts. Most other deodorants I've tried from Secret never seem to last when I sweat or go through a whole day. But the formula in this deodorant is perfect for my skin and lasts a good amount of the day. If it's a very hot and humid it will last about half the day and the I'll need to put more one but if it's a fairly cool day it will last. Overall I'd say if you're looking for a new deodorant to try this is the perfect one to buy! It also comes in different scents as well.
Ashley N.
Harrison, GA
I bought this on a whim because I forgot to pack it for a trip, I always smell deodorant before I buy and it smelled okay in store. It definitely morphs when on.
Performance when put to work- subpar! I live and work on a farm in south Georgia heat and this did nothing for me but make me smell nice.

Any white stains- yes! It says that it won't leave white satins on clothes but in fact in will, but that's not a huge deal breaker for me, I've learned in my life that a makeup wipe or baby wipe can very easily remove it quickly.

All in all, I will not repurchase this type of deodorant but If you want underarms that smell like a tropical island then this is your deodorant lol
Charlize S.
I would like to know how this is on you. Is the scent strong and also does it again shirts?
Jaclyn R.
Does this stay on all day? I get used to a deodorant and have to switch it up as it starts to not work as well once I'm used to it if that makes any sense. Wanting to try a new scent as well. Suggestions appreciated!
Jillian G.
I've been wanting to try out Secret for a while. Is it worth the money to try it out?
Stephanie S.
I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without the smell being overpowering. It also need to go on clear and not ball up or show up white along with stopping sweat. I will reapply before and after working out. Will this deodorant work for me?
Kelly M.
Grand Rapids , MI
I'm looking for a new deodorant to use, how long does this one seem to last?