BY SECRET

Refresh your senses with the essence of Fresh Water Orchid.  Mist over body for a touch of scent anytime, anywhere! Splash of scent that lasts all day Freshwater Orchid Scent Body Mist Questions? see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "this is something that i am some what new to and i must say that i love it...it smells amazing and is refreshing" in 3 reviews
  • "I highly recommend for young ladies who aren't into perfume but want a little something extra :)" in 1 review
  • "I used to keep one of these in my gym locker room at school when I was a student." in 1 review
  • "Sometimes you can get a free trial with a purchase of deodorant." in 1 review
  • "a little bit on the expensive side but definitely worth the investment" in 1 review
Christie S.
Evansville, IN
Love the freshwater orchid! My friend bought me a gift set for Christmas a couple years years ago and I didn't care for much that was in it EXCEPT for this spray. I loved it so much I had to buy a another. I couldn't find it in store but checked Walgreens.com and bought the larger size (kept the small bottle to refill for my purse!) I placed my order in the store so that I didn't have to pay for shipping and it only took a couple days for the product to be shipped to the store. I don't wear fragrances very often but when I want something light that actually has a lasting fragrance, this is good!
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

this water orquidia is delicious ideal for those people who are sensitive to perfumes but equally want to smell delicious because it is super soft and fragrance lasts for some time , is perfect to carry in your bag and give a touch of freshness to spend the day is an ally for the summer and spring , plus it is super economical and has lots of it
Ashley C.
Vancouver, WA
I was taking a break from perfumes and decided to use something "fresh and light". To my surprise, these cheap little mists were strong. The mist is great, the fragrances are nice, and they have a surprising strength. I can usually smell myself after several hours. It can become a bit overpowering.
Shastri P.
Bought the Orange Blossom Verbena one with skepticism, but after the first use fell in love with it! Why are they discontinued? No SECRET here...the people know what they want! Bring it back Proctor & Gamble! I need this especially after a workout! It's like a safety blanket!
Lizeth H.
Moreno Valley, CA
I remember the first time i tried this i couldn't believe the quality of it. the smell is amazing and eliminates bad armpit odor completely. don't have to worry about white residue like other deodorants. it comes in different scents and they all last more than 24 hours. a little bit on the expensive side but definitely worth the investment
Crystal L.
Nashville, TN
Overall this product is good. The smell is great and seems to last throughout the day. The odor control mediocre, as it does wonderful at first but seems to give out quicker than other brands. All in all It has great fragrance, and does its job. For the price, this product can't be beat!
Alesia T.
These are small yet effective body sprays perfect for when you are on the go! Smell great! Good for when you want a light fresh scent, but nothing too heavy. I highly recommend for young ladies who aren't into perfume but want a little something extra :)
Ciara M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I really like the way this smells and it lasts a pretty long time! I like pairing it with the deodorant! Needs to be a bigger size though. I've gone through them a couple times too quickly!
Denise s.
Cicero, IL
I like Secret fresh effects body mist they have a nice clean scent they're great for when your looking for something that's fresh and light and not to over powering.
Glenda B.
I had to give this a try and it smells sooo good. The scent is very light and not strong, which meant no headache. Perfumes give me a headaches, so this is perfect.
Linda C.
Fieldale, VA
Do they really help you star dry and do they last all day?
Jessica K.
Are these worth it?
Georgia B.
I can't find this or the deodorant anywhere. Does anyone know where I can get it?
marie b.
High river alberta, CA
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD
How do you like the smell of this product?