Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantWomen's DeodorantsSecret
Secret Fresh Cool Waterlily Invisible Spray Antiperspirant and Deodorant

Secret® Fresh Cool Waterlily Invisible Spray Antiperspirant and Deodorant

by Secret

With Secret Invisible Spray Antiperspirant and Deodorant, spraying on freshness is a breeze. Body sprays can leave you smelling nice, but only Secret Invisible Sprays give you 48 hours of freshness while protecting from odor and sweat. Secret Invisible Spray Antiperspirant and Deodorant goes on invisible and dry to reduce white marks on your clothing and your skin. Start your morning with a fresh spray that helps keep you protected all day. Brought to you by America's #1 women's deodorant brand.

• Secret Invisible Spray Antiperspirant and Deodorant gives you long-lasting odor and sweat protection
  • Secret Dry Spray Antiperspirant and Deodorant goes on invisible
  • 48-hour odor and sweat protection
  • Spray On, Live Fresh

Usage: Apply to underarms only. Turn cap to unlock position. Shake well before use. Hold 6 inches from skin. Spray into underarm for 2 seconds.

Do you like this product? Any irritation when sweating ?
Start your review of Secret® Fresh Cool Waterlily Invisible Spray Antiperspirant and Deodorant!
How would you rate this product?
kelly K.
Eatonville, FL
Secret® Fresh Cool Waterlily Invisible Spray Antiperspirant and Deodorant uploaded by kelly K.
I really like this secret invisible spray water lily scented. when I wear it, my husband can smell it, and tells me I smell good, he thinks it's body spray, but it's just my deodorant. Besides the good smell, it works for staying dry all day. it doesn't leave a sticky residue whatsoever.
Jacqueline M.
Secret® Fresh Cool Waterlily Invisible Spray Antiperspirant and Deodorant uploaded by Jacqueline M.
This deodorant spray keeps me feeling fresh all day. It smells good too 😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😊😊😊😊😊
Nathalia A. L.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Secret® Fresh Cool Waterlily Invisible Spray Antiperspirant and Deodorant uploaded by Nathalia A. L.
I really like this deodorant for its smell and freshness, it is perfect for summer, you can also choose the option in the bar but as you like
Saeedat A.
Secret® Fresh Cool Waterlily Invisible Spray Antiperspirant and Deodorant uploaded by Saeedat A.
Purchased at: Walmart
The deodorant smells fresh and lasts a long time time. The only problem is that it comes out powdery at first usage. Other than that, it smells amazing and keeps you smelling fresh.
Maggie S.
Secret® Fresh Cool Waterlily Invisible Spray Antiperspirant and Deodorant uploaded by Maggie S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This smells really good and keeps me smelling good. Being a spray seems convenient but they definitely need to improve the spray nozzle. It only works when it wants to. You also need to make sure you shake it pretty hard so it'll spray out the deodorant. If you don't shake it well enough only the air will come out. It also leaves white deodorant marks on clothing. I'm assuming they say its invisible because the spray comes out clear until it gets onto your armpit 😒 I don't think I'll be repurchasing unless they've improved the spray.
Karen P.
California
I like this brand overall. I think that their deodorants really work. This one in particular has a nice scent, truly protects you from the sweat but honestly I don't like the way it applies. The button is kind of hard, you have to really push it and sometimes it delivers a lot of product making it look powdery and wasting product. Maybe it's just me but I would suggest to be careful when applying.
Kristel M.
Se rest user since my teens! Great everyday protection! I was a bar deodorant user until I saw the spray version and I find it to be way better! It lasts me about 1 month longer and that’s always great in my book! Highly recommended!
Angela R.
Cape Coral, FL
Secret® Fresh Cool Waterlily Invisible Spray Antiperspirant and Deodorant uploaded by Angela R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Secret® Fresh Cool Waterlily Invisible Spray Antiperspirant and Deodorant I think that this product is very good! I can’t compare to others similar products! I recommend you absolutely because is excellent and effective for hours. I like to much. I would buy again totally. Great deodorant.
Megan M.
Lusby, MD
Secret® Fresh Cool Waterlily Invisible Spray Antiperspirant and Deodorant uploaded by Megan M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love this deodorant. It smells amazing. Doesn't irritate my armpits. I went to a dragon boat festival this past weekend and it lasted all day in 80 degree weather. I was sweating. But i still smelled fresh. Doesn't leave white stains on your clothes. Its an awesome antiperspirant and deodorant. Specially for how affordable it is.
Cali E.
Englewood, CO
Secret® Fresh Cool Waterlily Invisible Spray Antiperspirant and Deodorant uploaded by Cali E.
Purchased at: Safeway
It's ok. It's not anything to get super excited about. It's just your average sprayy deodorant. It works just as well as any other deodorant does in my opinion.