Secret® Fresh Cool Waterlily Clear Gel

by Secret

Fresh you can feel with Secret Fresh Clear Gel Antiperspirant and Deodorant

• Ditch the white marks on your clothes with clear gel that goes on clear and dries fast
  • Sweat and odor are no match for its 48 hours of odor control and wetness protection
  • This unique formula helps stop odor before it starts
  • Stay dry, odor-free, and fresh you can feel with Secret Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant

Usage:

• Deodorants mask the underarm odor caused by bacteria interacting with perspiration and reduce odor-causing bacteria.
  • Antiperspirants help control wetness, and thereby odor, by slowing the flow of perspiration to the surface of the skin.
  • Look for an expiration date either on the bottom of the container or on the bottom of the back label. Research shows ingredients are stable until the expiration date, if stored according to instructions. Beyond that date, the ingredients may no longer be stable and/or the product formulation may change.

Has anyone had issues with this after a few months? I'm feeling like it suddenly stopped working. Plus, it seems like I have a buildup under my arms.
Start your review of Secret® Fresh Cool Waterlily Clear Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Rochester, NY
So this one of the best deodorants that I have ever tried. It last all day long so I don’t have to keep reapplying it. It’s just glides on very easy and it doesn’t irritate my armpits.
Calumet, MI
Secret® Fresh Cool Waterlily Clear Gel uploaded by Alyssa T.
I decided to try a this gel deodorant cause I usually just get the regular stick deoderant. I personally don't like the gel formula, I just feel really sticky when I put it on and it doesn't seem to help the odor as much as the stick kind. I do love the scent though! Probably going to get the stick form of this deoderant next!
Meridian, ID
This is one of favorite scents from Secret. I actually have not tried another brand due to liking Secrets products ever since I can remember. :) I use it daily. I am very satisfied with the scent and the product.
Oxford, MS
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’m picky when it comes what I trust under my arm pits. I’m always worried with is it going to keep me dry, from smelling, Will it work if I get too hot, will it stop working mid-day, is the spray better than the clear gel, is it ok to use with my ph balance. Ok so maybe we all worry about these things too. This clear gel seems to work good on me but again to each their own it’s different for everyone. The smell isn’t overpowering. It stays with me all day. I can carry it with me on the go if I need to do so when traveling. My teenager even likes it. I haven’t had a problem with it staining my clothing.
Cottage Grove, MN
Secret® Fresh Cool Waterlily Clear Gel uploaded by Amber L.
The new Secret Fresh Expressions deodorant in Cool Waterlily has a night floral spring smell. It's a clear gel deodorant that is perfect for tank top season, it leaves no white deodorant marks like traditional deodorant. Secret® Fresh Cool Waterlily Clear Gel
Fairfield, CA
I love gel deodorant! This was a new one on my shelf, I usually get the cucumber but they didn’t have it and this looked quite appealing to the eye, also It was affordable and smells great. Would definitely use it again.
Murfreesboro, TN
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love this scent, and the gel stick is the best way to start your day smelling and feeling fresh. This scent pairs well with the perfume I use which is why I love it so much. The gel goes on smoothly and dries quick, and a little goes a long way.
Charleston, SC
I love the Secret gel deodorants! They keep me smelling amazing and I know I don't have to worry when I'm wearing it. I also don't have to worry about white stains like I do with solid deodorant sticks. The scent of fantastic as well, as it isn't too strong.
Lockport, NY
This is my go-to deodorant. It smells soooo yummy and never leaves me questioning if I smell good or not! Only thing is, if you don't like your deodorant wet this may not be the one for you. Although it does dry quick if you put a shirt on right away it may get a little wet!!
Lexington , KY
Secret® Fresh Cool Waterlily Clear Gel uploaded by Kristy H.
First off I already love this brand and I'm always ready to try their new scents but not all of them smell good on me. I got this in my target beauty box and I have to say it's ok. Not my favorite. I wouldn't buy for myself again.