Secret® Fresh Classic Cocoa Butter Invisible Solid

Fresh you can feel with Secret Fresh Invisible Solid Antiperspirant and Deodorant

• Designed with scents that last, the Secret Fresh Collection has scents you love from our former Scent Expressions and Destinations collections, now with scent-enhancing technology.
  • Secret Invisible Solid goes on dry and stays dry with a smooth, even application.
  • This unique formula features proprietary sweat-activated technology, which captures odor and releases fragrance.
  • The sweat-activated technology uses odor-neutralizing molecules to trap odor, lock it away, and then replace it with fresh scent to keep you smelling clean and fresh all day long.
  • Secret Invisible Solid helps stop underarm odor before it starts with 48-hour odor control and wetness protection.
  • Discover fresh you can feel with Secret Invisible Solid

Usage:

• Deodorants mask the underarm odor caused by bacteria interacting with perspiration and reduce odor-causing bacteria.
  • Antiperspirants help control wetness, and thereby odor, by slowing the flow of perspiration to the surface of the skin.
  • Look for an expiration date either on the bottom of the container or on the bottom of the back label. Research shows ingredients are stable until the expiration date, if stored according to instructions. Beyond that date, the ingredients may no longer be stable and/or the product formulation may change.

Does this leave a greasy residue?
Does anyone else have an allergic reaction to secret? I have tried many times because it is hyped to be the best but it always makes me sneeze and cough. Does not seem to agree with my system.
Start your review of Secret® Fresh Classic Cocoa Butter Invisible Solid!
Honea Path
Secret® Fresh Classic Cocoa Butter Invisible Solid uploaded by Kristina P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Secret Invisible Solids are the only deodorants that actually prevent both the wet & the funk. This particular scent is not my favorite. Otherwise Id give a 5. Only brand I'll buy. The solids & the clear stick or gels... None work for me personally like the Invisible Solid. Not the sport or clinical. This is my anti stink. [product:secret®-fresh-classic-cocoa-butter-invisible-solid]
Mission
Secret® Fresh Classic Cocoa Butter Invisible Solid uploaded by Nancy S.
Purchased at: Walmart
The smell is incredible long lasting I adore it It keeps me dry and fresh smelling all day long and iam very active its awesome to keep the freshness and the good smell all day long....
Somehow I always end up getting this everytime I go to the store, maybe just habit. But I've always liked it and used it but i feel like I'm not a big fan any more. My arm pits become itchy after having this on for a while, I believe it's one if the ingredients that really shouldn't be an ingredient. So I've been trying to find a better deodorant with more natural ingredients. My reccomendation is: Ehhhhh🤷🏼‍♀️
Secret® Fresh Classic Cocoa Butter Invisible Solid uploaded by Bobbiejo L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the smell and usually I can smell all day. With this deodorant I have found when I do sweat I don’t leave arm pits stains in my shirt. I love this product and will continue to buy
Binghamton , NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Secret Fresh Classic Cocoa Butter invisible solid is going to be a hard no for me!!! I have never (that I was aware of) had BO.. I used this and smelled like a teenage boy after sports practice! Yuck!
Pascagoula, MS
This has a lovely scent that carriers all day. Everytime I move I can smell the scent and it's not over powering. Doesn't leave a heavy residue on my skin or my clothing even when I wear black. Very affordable and goes a long way. Completely satisfied!
Moline, IL
Secret® Fresh Classic Cocoa Butter Invisible Solid uploaded by Holly S.
I love he scent of this deodorant but I feel like I have to put it in multiple times a day. It’s a dry deodorant and I’ve had more lucky compared to the gel deodorants. I would recommend this to someone who isn’t very active and not sweating.
Mary Esther, FL
I love Secret anti-perspirant! I have used it since I was a teen and it never let's me down. I'll admit, I have e been lured away by a tempting scent or two, in the past, but I always return to Secret. It just works the best for me, plus I dont have to worry about white streaks on my shirts! Secret® Fresh Classic Cocoa Butter Invisible Solid I especially love cocoa butter scented products, so this is a win win for me! Thanks Secret!
Veedersburg, IN
I absolutely love this deodorant! If they ever stop making it, I honestly do not know what I would do! It is only necessary that I use it once a day. In the summer when the temperatures are so high, I might have to use it a couple of times. It smells so fresh and clean and I think is a very good buy!!
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product by this brand is always less of a hit than a miss. The smell is good when smelling it in stores but it quickly wears off within a hour of using it. I tend to still sweat and get a little musty after. It applies smooth with no irritation.Wouldn't recommend if you sweat more than others.